|ColdplaySiri Tollerød Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1987|
Siri Tollerød is a Norwegian model and a well-known name in the fashion industry. She has worked with almost all big fashion brands such as Marc Jacobs, Sephora, Mac, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, and Calvin Klein. Over the years, she has been one of the regulars on Chanel runways and has been shot by many top fashion photographers such as Steven Meisel, Karl Lagerfeld, and Steven Klein.
East Village, New York, United States
Siri Tollerød’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Susanne (Younger Sister)
Siri is represented by –
- Monster Management – Milan
- Storm Model Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Why Not Model Agency
- DNA Model Management
- Joy Model Management – São Paulo
- Joy Model Management – Istanbul
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Siri has dated –
- Martin Steffensen – Siri had been dating marketing consultant and clothing designer Martin Steffensen for quite some time and the couple became parents to their first child, a daughter named Louise in November 2017. The couple got married in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Norwegian descent.
- Sharp-edged eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Siri has done endorsement work for brands like Marc Jacobs, Sephora, Mac, Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, DKNY, GAP, John Galliano, Max Mara, Miu Miu, Prada Sportmax, Valentino, and White House Black Market.
Best Known For
Working with brands like Mac, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Sephora, Louis Vuitton, Calvin Klein, Chanel, and Dolce & Gabbana
First TV Show
Siri made her first TV show appearance in Norway’s Next Top Model as a host in 2013.
As per an interview in 2009, Siri remained active by walking a lot. In her free time, she went skiing and mountain climbing.
Her breakfast included Greek yogurt with muesli, cinnamon, honey, and an apple.
Siri Tollerød Favorite Things
- Singer/Band – Coldplay, Oasis, and Annie Lennox
- Restaurant/Cafe – Cafè Select in Soho, Benny’s Burritos, Souen
- Dessert – Cheesecake, Carrot cake
- Books – Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, On the Road by Jack Kerouac, Italian Shoes by Henning Mankell
- Sports – Skiing, Fishing
- Style Icon – Audrey Hepburn
- Fashion Film – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Designers – Karl Lagerfeld and Alber Elbaz
- Jewelry Designers – Eva Edwardsen and Diane Kordas
- Jewelry Shop – Phoenix Roze in New York
- Shop – Retro in Trondheim, Norway
Source – Vogue, LatestRevival.com
Siri Tollerød Facts
- She was discovered while she was at H&M store for Christmas shopping.
- In September 2006, she went to Milan, Italy, to indulge in modeling for some time.
- After graduating from high school, she was signed with Trump Models and had her first shoot for Vogue Italia soon after.
- Her first runway show was for Armani.
- In April 2007, she moved to New York to pursue modeling as a full-time career.
- Within her first year in New York, she worked with big brands like Dolce & Gabbana and Prada.
- She has worked with famous fashion photographers such as Steven Meisel, Karl Lagerfeld, Steven Klein, and Ellen von Unwerth.
- She has also been the face of the fragrances like Rock ‘n Dreams by Valentino and World of Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani.
- Siri appeared in a fashion film titled Matchstick Girl in 2011.
- She has her own lipstick line called ‘Siri for Zanzuel’.
- Siri is also associated with the Environmental Justice Foundation and believes in the environmentally friendly measures such as taking public transport.
- One of her other passions is singing.
- She has a pair of diamond earrings that were given to her by her mother and she counts them as her most treasured possession.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Siri Tollerød / Instagram