|Lindsey Shaw Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 10, 1989|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Lindsey Shaw is an American actress, voice artist, singer, and producer who is known for he television roles like playing Jennifer “Moze” Mosely in the Nickelodeon live-action sitcom Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide, Claire Tolchuck in The CW teen sitcom Aliens in America, Kat Stratford in the ABC Family sitcom 10 Things I Hate About You, Paige McCullers in the Freeform mystery teen drama series Pretty Little Liars, June in the ABC sitcom Suburgatory, and Sasha Harvey in the MTV romantic comedy series Faking It. In addition to that, Lindsey Shaw has also been cast in many other television shows and movies which include the likes of Eleventh Hour, Lucifer, The Howling: Reborn, Temps, Teen Spirit, Devolved, Reboot Camp, Body of Proof, Hers and History, Yellow Day, 16-Love, 1/1, Love Me, Secret Summer, No One Lives, and Nic & Tristan Go Mega Dega.
Lindsey Marie Shaw
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Lindsey Shaw was enrolled at the St. Francis Xavier School in Burbank. She also went to Notre Dame High School.
Due to her busy acting schedule, she also opted for Laurel Springs home-schooling program to keep up with her studies.
Actress, singer, film producer, voice artist
- Others – Grover Michael Shaw (Paternal Grandfather), Ellen Elizabeth Donohoe (Paternal Grandmother), Alvin Gene Sucha (Maternal Grandfather), Agnes Louise Herink (Maternal Grandmother)
Lindsey Shaw has been represented by Nelson Davis, LLP, Law Firm, Santa Monica, California, United States.
Her music contribution has been released via WaterTower Music.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsey Shaw has dated –
- Devon Werkheiser – Lindsey Shaw started going out with actor Devon Werkheiser after having grown close while working in the TV series, Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide.
- Ethan Peck (2009-2010) – Lindsey hooked up with actor Ethan Peck in 2009. It was reported that they had developed starting going out while shooting for the TV series, 10 Things I Hate About You. They decided to go separate ways in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
Lindsey Shaw is of Irish, German, Bohemian Czech, English, Polish, Swiss-German, and Danish descent.
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
While growing up, Lindsey Shaw appeared in a number of print ads and local television commercials.
Eventually, she was featured in print work and a radio spot for the tennis tournament, US Open.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Jennifer Mosely in the Nickelodeon series, Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide
- Being cast as Paige McCullers in the teen drama series, Pretty Little Liars
As a Singer
Along with Shay Mitchell, she performed So What soundtrack in the “Person of Interest” episode of the first season of Pretty Little Liars.
In 2005, she made her first film appearance in the short film The Great Lie as Robyn.
Her first full-length theatrical movie was Nic & Tristan Go Mega Dega, in which she played Aubrey. It was released in 2010.
First TV Show
From 2004 to 2007, she was seen in the role of Jennifer Ann Mosely in the Nickelodeon sitcom Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide.
Lindsey Shaw is not a big fan of gym workouts. She hates the smell of sweat, which often permeates from the gyms. She never felt uplifted in the gym. Instead, she loves to head out for long walks around the neighborhood with her dogs.
In her free time, she also loves to go hiking. Basically, she wants her workout regime to be fun. Along with long walks and hiking, she also likes to indulge in laser tagging, ice skating, and rollerblading.
Another activity that helps her remain fit is karate. She regularly visits the local karate studio and the sparring sessions give her another fun option to keep her figure in shape.
She also likes to go out swimming every once in a while.
Lindsey Shaw Favorite Things
- Reading Subjects – Philosophy, and spirituality
- Philosopher – Friedrich Nietzsche
- TV Guilty Pleasures – 90210, Gossip Girls, 16 and Pregnant, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Pretty Little Liars, The Office, Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Procrastination Pastime – Facebook and Dorky computer games such as FreeCell and Solitaire
- Movies – The Breakfast Club (1985), American Beauty (1999), Fargo (1996), The Fountain (2006)
Source – IMDb
Lindsey Shaw Facts
- Her role as Paige in Pretty Little Liars was initially supposed to last only three episodes. However, the role was later extended owing to her tremendous chemistry with Shay Mitchell.
- Lindsey and her mother moved to Los Angeles in 2002 to kick-start her acting career.
- She got her first breakthrough at the age of 9 after she was signed up by the Kansas City talent agency.
- In her early modeling days, she used to travel to Kansas from Nebraska twice a month for her work commitments as a print model.
- From 2009 to 2010, she brought to life the character of Katerina “Kat” Stratford (a high school junior and Bianca’s older sister) in the ABC Family sitcom 10 Things I Hate About You. Her co-stars for the project included Meaghan Martin, Ethan Peck, Nicholas Braun, Dana Davis, and Larry Miller.
- She did voiceover work for the video game Enslaved: Odyssey to the West in 2010.
- Lindsey is a vocal advocate of educating the younger generation about nutrition and the contamination of food with artificial ingredients. She believes that it should be taught in the school itself.
- In April 2010, she was declared the 63rd Queen of the North Carolina Azalea Festival at the annual four-day fair.
- Lindsey considers herself a bit of a tomboy and enjoys participating in a host of sports including badminton, volleyball, tennis, and softball.
- Alongside David Koechner, David Lipper, Chaz Bono, Keli Price, Shar Jackson, Ed Begley Jr., Maya Stojan, and Pierson Fodé, she co-starred as Maisey in the 2020 satirical comedy film Reboot Camp.