|Lil B Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lil B is an American rapper, record producer, and motivational speaker known for releasing various albums like Rain in England, Choices and Flowers, and Black Ken. He is also an author and has released a book titled Takin’ Over by Imposing the Positive! Lil B has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Twitter and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Brandon Christopher McCartney
Lil B, The BasedGod, Lil B ‘The BasedGod’, Young BasedGod
Berkeley, California, United States
Lil B studied at the Albany High School in Albany.
Record Producer, Rapper, Author, Motivational Speaker, Activist
Lil B manages his own music and shows. In an interview, he claimed that he does not have a publicist or a manager.
He was previously managed by Sebastian Demian.
Hip-hop, Cloud Rap, Outsider, Hyphy, New Age
- Permanent Marks
- Weird Forest
- Fool’s Gold
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoos on his body
- He has artificially implanted teeth.
- Prominent nose
- He wears diamond studded earrings.
Best Known For
- His mixed range of genre which is termed as “based” and includes hip-hop, new age, indie rock, and choral music. His popularity grew with the release of his variety of albums and mixtapes.
- Releasing a book titled “Takin’ Over by Imposing the Positive!” published by Kele Publishing in 2009.
- His popularity on various social media platforms. He has more than 2 million followers on Twitter, more than 400k followers on Facebook, and more than 200k followers on Instagram.
On September 21, 2010, Lil B released his first studio album Rain in England under the label, Weird Forest. The album has 14 tracks.
First TV Show
In 2007, he made his first TV show appearance on the drama series Kaya.
Lil B Facts
- He started rapping at the age of 16.
- On January 16, 2015, he launched the Basedmoji app.
- On May 28, 2015, he spoke on the subjects of money, the media, technology, space, awareness, and love at UCLA.
- He has created a section called “Girl Talk” on Twitter where he asks his female fans to upload pictures of them.
- Lil B was a member of the hip-hop group The Pact.
- He claims to be a feminist.
- Visit his official website @ basedworld.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Lil B / Facebook