|Emily Bett Rickards Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1991|
Emily Bett Rickards is a Canadian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Felicity Smoak in Arrow, Becky Simmons in Comedy Bang! Bang!, and Kim in Funny Story. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows, films, and web shows such as The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Blood Rush, Axis, Flicka: Country Pride, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like Reborning. For her acting skills, Emily has been honored with numerous awards such as the MTV Fandom Award.
Emily Bett Rickards
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Emily graduated from high school early in her life. Rickards, after that, went to Vancouver Film School to attend the Acting Essentials Program.
Emily finally went to Alida Vocal Studio in Vancouver.
- Mother – Dr. Diane Greig (Dream Psychotherapist)
She is signed to Muse Artist Management, Canada.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
33-25-34 in or 84-63.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Felicity Smoak in The CW’s series Arrow since 2012.
In 2012, she acted in the film Random Acts of Romance.
First TV Show
In 2012, she started appearing in The CW’s TV series Arrow for her role as Felicity Smoak. She had a recurring role in season 1 and was a part of the main cast from season 2.
She does hot yoga in the morning (at around 11 am) on Sundays.
Emily Bett Rickards Favorite Things
- Singers – Bruno Mars, Mayer Hawthorne
Source – Self.com
Emily Bett Rickards Facts
- Whenever she feels hungry at 3 pm, she generally has apples and almond butter.
- Emily had also appeared in the web-based series “Soldiers of the Apocalypse” in 2013 for her role as Forty. She was a part of the main cast and did 8 episodes.
- She desires to have a body like Shakira.
- In 2008, she was featured in the music video of “Never Gonna Be Alone” by Nickelback.
- She has appeared in the TV movie “Romeo Killer: The Chris Porco Story” in 2013.
- She was originally signed for just 1 episode in Arrow. But, based on the fan’s positive reactions and her chemistry with Stephen Amell, she was signed for a recurring role in season 1 and regular in season 2.
- In February 2019, she teamed up with Vancouver Film School for the “Emily Bett Rickards Acting Scholarship”, which provides full scholarship to the school’s acting programmes.