|Emma Drogunova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1995|
Emma Drogunova is a Russian actress who is known for her work in Tatort (1970), Bonnie & Bonnie (2019), and In Berlin wächst kein Orangenbaum (2020).
According to sources, Emma attended the Humboldt University of Berlin.
Emma is managed by .martensgarten media GmbH and La Strada Doells.
5 ft 0¾ in or 154.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lb
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin lips
- Thick eyebrows
Emma Drogunova Facts
- She was brought up in Berlin.
- Emma started gaining experience as a stage actress during her childhood years.
- She made her first on-screen appearance as Mädchen in Karussell in 2011.
- Emma was cast in her debut TV show titled Hotel Adlon – A Family Saga in 2013. Later, in 2016, Drogunova appeared in her first debut theatrical film as Eva in Au nom de ma fille alongside the likes of Daniel Auteuil, Sebastian Koch, and Marie-Josée Croze.
- She got her big break in the entertainment industry as Nadine Wilcke in Tatort in 2016.
- Drogunova won the Best Actress award at the CInemaiubit Film Festival for her role in Nicht den Boden berühren.
- One of the earliest posts that Emma uploaded to her Instagram account was on September 4, 2016.
Featured Image By Emma Drogunova / Instagram