|Michael Gladis Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1977|
Michael Gladis is an American actor who is best remembered for his role as Paul Kinsey in the popular period drama series, Mad Men (2007-2009;2012).
Michael James Gladis
Houston, Texas, United States
Michael has been represented by –
- TalentWorks in California
- Gallant Management
Michael’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
101 kg or 222.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael Gladis has dated –
- Beth Behrs (2010-Present) – In 2010, the Eagleheart actor began dating Beth Behrs, who is famous for playing Caroline Channing on 2 Broke Girls. The couple got engaged in 2016 and tied the knot 2 years later on July 21, 2018. They became first-time parents with the arrival of their daughter, Emma George Gladis in June 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, German, Irish, Rusyn (paternal grandfather), and Ashkenazi Jewish (maternal grandfather) ancestry.
Michael Gladis Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, The Office, Flight of the Conchords
Source – MyFanbase.de
Michael Gladis Facts
- He was initially cast as a character named Dick, an account executive, in the pilot episode of Mad Men. However, his role was subsequently changed to a copywriter named Paul Kinsey.
- Michael bears a striking resemblance to the yesteryear star, Orson Welles. Welles is immortalized by movie buffs for acting and directing Citizen Kane (1941), the greatest film ever made.
- His co-star from Mad Men, Christina Hendricks was Michael’s grooms woman at his wedding in 2018.
- Michael started smoking at the young age of 14. He finally kicked the habit after 17 years in his early 30s.
- He wanted to be a painter before deciding to pursue acting for good.
- Michael is an avid chess player.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0