|Christina Hendricks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1975|
Christina Hendricks is an American actress and former model who is best known for portraying roles such as Joan Harris in Mad Men and Beth Boland in Good Girls. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Life as We Know It, From Up on Poppy Hill, I Don’t Know How She Does It, Lost River, Zoolander 2, Bad Santa 2, The Strangers: Prey at Night, American Woman, ER, Presidio Med, Cold Case, Notes from the Underbelly, Without a Trace, American Dad!, Hap and Leonard, Robot Chicken, and Solar Opposites. She has won numerous awards like Screen Actors Guild Award, Critics’ Choice Television Awards, Golden Nymph Awards, SyFy Genre Awards, and many more.
Christina Rene Hendricks
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
American / United Kingdom. Due to her father, she has dual nationality.
Hendricks attended secondary school, Twin Falls High School in Idaho. She also went to Fairfax High School.
- Father – Robert Hendricks (United States Forest Service employee)
- Mother – Jackie Sue (Psychologist)
- Siblings – Aaron Hendricks (Brother)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
73 kg or 161 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christina has dated –
- Geoffrey Arend – Christina married Geoffrey Arend, an American actor on October 11, 2009. The couple later separated and got divorced in 2019.
- George Bianchini (2021-Present) – Christina’s relationship with camera operator George Bianchin first came into the spotlight in 2021 after they were seen together at an event. In March 2023, the couple got engaged after dating for almost 2 years.
Race / Ethnicity
She has American ancestry on her mother’s side and English ancestry on her father’s side.
Though, she is not believed to be a natural red hair colored celeb. She is instead blonde. She dyed her hair red at the age of 10.
- Breathy Voice
- Often plays Intelligent Dominating Women
- Busty figure
42-30-39 in or 107-76-99 cm
12 (US) or 44 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
In January 2015, she was named as the Clairol Nice ‘n Easy‘s brand ambassador.
She appears to be non-religious.
Best Known For
Playing Joan Harris on the AMC cable television series Mad Men and also for playing Saffron on the FOX series Firefly.
First Music Video Appearance
Christina starred in the music videos “The Ghost Inside” by Broken Bells, and Everclear’s “One Hit Wonder”.
In 1999, Hendricks did the movie Sorority for her role as Fawn.
First TV Show
She appeared in American anthology series, Undressed for her role as Rhiannon, again in 1999.
She has flaunted her body in Mad Men and is known to have an hourglass figure. Some exercises can be done to get a body like her.
- Hendricks performs a number of workout exercises like she picks weights to build muscles but on a Bosu ball to get the best out of the exercise.
- Cardio should be done regularly like running on the treadmill, walking, swimming, cycling, etc.
The curvy starlet also eats what she wants. Like all of us, she also has cravings. To fulfill that, she does not deprive herself. Rather, enjoys eating. According to her, a healthy lifestyle is not depriving oneself of doing what one wants.
She once said –
“I don’t think any woman in the world could get tired of being compared to Marilyn Monroe.”
Christina Hendricks Favorite Things
- Food – Spaghetti
Source – Xfinity.Comcast.com
Christina Hendricks Facts
- She wears glasses.
- Hendricks was called the ‘the sexiest woman in the world’ in a poll taken by female readers of Esquire magazine.
- She did modeling from age 18 until 27.
- She is said to have an ideal woman’s body shape.
- Her hourglass figure has been praised by British Equalities Minister Lynne Featherstone.
- She has done many films such as Ginger & Rosa (2012), Struck By Lightning (2013), How to Catch a Monster (2014).
- In 2011, she appeared in the video game – Need for Speed: The Run for her role as Sam Harper.
- She had done 22 episodes in the TV series – Kevin Hill from 2004 to 2005.
- She has won many awards for her performance in the Mad Men TV series in her career.
- Christina received SyFy Genre Awards for “Best Special Guest/Television” in Firefly (Episode: “Trash”).