|Cyn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1993|
Cyn is an American singer and songwriter who has released tracks and extended plays like Mood Swing, Uh-Oh, Believer, Drinks, Together, Mood Swing (even moodier), and New York.
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Cyn had planned to attend DePaul University‘s music program but after she failed in that pursuit, she graduated from the university in Management Information Systems.
- Others – Larry (Grandfather), Marlene (Grandmother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cyn has dated –
- Kyle Newman (2020-Present) – She started dating filmmaker and author Kyle Newman in 2020 and they welcomed their first child together, a son named Etienne Noel Newman, on February 17, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Wavy hair
- Pierced ears
Cyn Favorite Things
Source – Wikipedia
- It was Katy Perry who acted as her mentor and Cyn was then signed by her record label.
- Initially, it was the song Only With You that brought Cyn’s work the required attention.
- Some of her influences include listening to her mother play Foolish Games by Jewel when she was around 3 or 4 years old, Motown, her grandmother listening to Doris Day, singer-songwriter Lorde, and Disney classics such as Sleeping Beauty.
- In September 2019, Cyn released her debut extended play, Mood Swing, via Unsub Records.
- In July 2022, Cyn released a new song titled House With a View.
- In April 2023, Cyn released the music video for her new single titled Losing Sleep.
Featured Image by Justin Higuchi / Flickr / CC BY 2.0