|Joe Gorga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1979|
Joe Gorga is an American reality-TV star, author, comedian, and real estate developer. He is best known for starring in a reality-TV series The Real Housewives of New Jersey between 2010 and 2019. He is also known for his best-selling book titled The Gorga Guide to Success, published on March 3, 2019.
Paterson, New Jersey, United States
Montville, New Jersey, United States
Reality-TV Star, Comedian, Author, Real Estate Developer
- Father – Giacinto “Gino” Gorga (Passed away in April 2020)
- Mother – Antonia “Nonna” (née Campiglia) Gorga (Passed away in March 2017)
- Siblings – Teresa Gorga (Older Sister) (TV Personality, Author, Entrepreneur, Fitness Competitor)
- Others – Katherina “Kathy” (née Pierri) Wakile (Cousin) (Actress, Cookbook Author), Gia Giudice (Niece), Gabriella Giudice (Niece), Milania Giudice (Niece) (TV Personality), Audriana Giudice (Niece) (TV Personality), Donna Marco (Mother-in-Law)
Joe Gorga is represented by his PR team.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe Gorga has dated –
- Melissa Ann (née Marco) Gorga (2003-Present) – After dating for about a year, Joe married Melissa, a reality-TV star, author, designer, businesswoman, and singer, on August 20, 2004. The couple has 3 children, all of whom have appeared on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Their oldest is daughter Antonia Rose Gorga (b. August 12, 2005), followed by sons Gino Anthony Gorga (b. September 12, 2007) and Giuseppe “Joey” Marco Gorga (b. April 27, 2010). Both of his sons are wrestlers, and Joey has also tried child modeling at the New York Fashion Week in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He prefers to keep his head clean-shaven.
Joe Gorga Favorite Things
- Football Team – New York Giants
- Food – Cheeseburger Pizza, Rice Ball In Tomato Sauce, Hot Peppers With Pasta, Crab
- Quotes – “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the outside negativity can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.” “Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.”
Joe Gorga Facts
- His parents are immigrants and were both born in Sala Consilina, Province of Salerno, Campania, Italy.
- When he 1st started making money, he did so by selling papers. From the very beginning, Joe stated he understood that you “gotta have balls” to get ahead in life.
- One of the most valuable lessons he learned from his parents is the Italian phrase “Avere un piede in due scarpe” which translates to “having 2 feet in one shoe”. Although a paradox, it signifies trying to accomplish 2 goals simultaneously but having to make your choice pretty soon.
- Joe played basketball in high school.
- He is a motivational and business speaker at events he titled Grow With Gorga.
- Joe, his spouse, and his sister Teresa opened a restaurant Gorga’s Homemade Pasta and Pizza in East Hanover, New Jersey in May 2017. Unfortunately, it closed down in January 2018.
- Despite being straight, he kissed Frank Catania in an episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey that aired in February 2020 just to demonstrate his kissing technique.
- Joe intentionally keeps his friendship circle small because, according to him, “the smaller your circle is, the fewer snakes and rats you have to deal with”. His best friends are businessmen Christopher “Chris” Rotio and Bobby Schetelich.
- Besides working out in the gym regularly, he also goes swimming as a form of cardio.
- Joe has a dog named Nico whom he considers “the 3rd son”.
- Joe considers his father to be the toughest man he has ever met.
Featured Image by Joe Gorga / Instagram