|Peter Jacobson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1965|
Peter Jacobson is an American actor, voice actor, and producer. His television roles include playing Dr. Chris Taub in the medical drama series House, Agent Wolfe in the period spy drama series The Americans, Proxy Alan Snyder in the science fiction drama series Colony, Rabbi Jacob Kessner in the post-apocalyptic horror drama series Fear The Walking Dead, John Rogers in the police procedural action-adventure series NCIS: LA, Lee Drexler in the crime drama series Ray Donovan, Kenny Kagan in the miniseries The Starter Wife, Bill Blaford in the sitcom Method and Red, Geoffrey Laurence in the sitcom A.U.S.A., and Josh Kaplan in the drama series. Peter has also been cast in films such as What Just Happened, The Memory Thief, White House Down, Deconstructing Harry, It Could Happen to You, Conspiracy Theory, A Civil Action, A Price Above Rubies, Looking for an Echo, Path to War, Midnight Meat Train, Brightest Star, Better Living Through Chemistry, The Goldfinch, Violet, and Good Night, and Good Luck.
Peter S. Jacobson
Chicago, Illinois, United States
He divides his time amongst –
- New York, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Peter Jacobson attended Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1987. He also attended the Juilliard School, where he was a member of the drama division’s Group 20 (1987-1991).
Actor, Voice Actor, Producer
- Father – Walter David Jacobson (Former Chicago Television News Personality, Chicago Radio News Personality, Anchorman, Television Guest Star)
- Mother – Lynn Straus
- Siblings – Wendy Jacobson (Older Sister)
- Others – Sam/Samuel J. Jacobson (Paternal Grandfather), Anne Goldman (Paternal Grandmother), Frederick William Strauss (Maternal Grandfather), Bernice Grawoig (Maternal Grandmother), Julia Jacobson (Younger Paternal Half-Sister), Genevieve Jacobson (Younger Paternal Half-Sister)
Peter Jacobson has been represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $3 Million.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Peter Jacobson has dated –
- Whitney Scott (1997-Present) – He got married to Whitney Scott in the year 1997 and the duo has been blessed with a child.
Race / Ethnicity
Peter Jacobson is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
Salt and Pepper
Peter Jacobson has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Planters Mixed Nuts (1997)
- Nextel (2004)
- Diet Pepsi Twist (2004)
Peter Jacobson Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as a Television Reporter in the 1994 romantic comedy-drama film It Could Happen to You, starring Nicolas Cage and Bridget Fonda.
- Peter Jacobson played Jimmy in the Academy Award-nominated historical drama film Good Night, and Good Luck in 2005.
- As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Acer in the 2011 3D computer-animated spy action-adventure comedy film Cars 2.
- From 2007 to 2012, Peter Jacobson brought to life the character of Dr. Chris Taub, a plastic surgeon, in the medical drama television series House (also called House, M.D.). He co-starred in the show alongside Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, and others.
- In 2019, Peter started appearing as Jacob Kessner, a rabbi who joins Morgan’s group, in the post-apocalyptic horror drama television series Fear the Walking Dead, a spin-off to The Walking Dead.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0