|Brooke Baldwin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 12, 1979|
Brooke Baldwin is an American journalist, TV host, and author who is best known for her work at CNN. She has served as the host of CNN Newsroom with Brooke Baldwin and also anchored the special coverage of the launch of Space Shuttle Atlantis in 2011. Brooke also covered Donald Trump‘s inauguration and has been nominated for numerous awards such as Peabody Award and Emmy Award.
Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
Brooke had attended The Westminster Schools and the United States Space Camp when she was 13 years old. There, she served as a commander of her mission. Her alma mater includes the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill from where she graduated with a degree in Journalism and Spanish in 2001. She also attended Universidad Iberoamericana during her undergraduate years.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (via Twitter)
67 kg or 148 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Baldwin has dated –
- Jay David – Brooke married Jay David with whom she dated for a long time and finally married in 2010. Jay is a veterinarian specializing in horses. The couple later separated.
- James Fletcher – In July 2017, Brooke announced her engagement to English producer James Fletcher. The couple tied the knot in May 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Tall body frame
She may be 36-27-36 in or 91.5-69-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
Best Known For
News anchoring on CNN Newsroom
She gave a minor appearance in a very short-length (about 15 minutes) romantic comedy film Drunkards for her role as a woman in 2009.
First TV Show
She had appeared as herself in the 2-hour long TV series CNN Saturday Morning dated December 26, 2009.
She reveals her assets like toned legs while taking interviews of the famous personalities in her news show. Brooke must be working hard to maintain those killer legs.
Brooke Baldwin Facts
- Brooke has hosted the TV show CNN Newsroom from 2 pm to 4 pm ET on weekdays. She received the place of Rick Sanchez when he was fired in October 2010 for making antisemitic remarks.
- Baldwin commenced her career from WVIR-TV in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- She had worked as a morning anchor at WOWK-TV in the Huntington area of the USA.
- Baldwin had also joined WTTG in Washington DC as lead reporter for the 10 pm newscasting.
- Brooke was a Peabody Award finalist for hosting at a town hall in Washington, D.C. on gun violence.
- She joined CNN (short for Cable News Network) news network in 2008.
- Together with Piers Morgan, she hosted the coverage of Queen Elizabeth II‘s Diamond Jubilee held in London, United Kingdom on June 3rd and 5th.
- She had also featured the music program called Soundcheck which represented many famous musicians and bands like Ben Sollee, Janelle Monae, Mavis Staples, Mumford & Sons, and Wilco.
- She is fluent in English and Spanish.
- In April 2020, it was revealed that Brooke had been tested positive for COVID-19. However, she later recovered from the virus and returned to work on April 27, 2020.
- In April 2021, Brooke published her first book titled Huddle: How Women Unlock Their Collective Power.
- In April 2021, she announced her final farewell on CNN Newsroom and revealed that initially, she started working on the job for only a week. However, she later kept her job as the anchor of the show for almost 11 years.