|Bridget Fonda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 1964|
Bridget Fonda is an American former actress who is best known for her work in films such as Scandal (1989), The Godfather Part III (1990), Single White Female (1992), Singles (1992), Point of No Return (1993), It Could Happen to You (1994), and Jackie Brown (1997).
Bridget Jane Fonda
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Bridget had attended the Westlake School for Girls, an independent university preparatory day school in Los Angeles.
After her high school graduation, she had studied method acting at the renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute as part of the acting program of New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts. She had graduated from there in 1986.
- Father – Peter Fonda (Actor, Director, Screenwriter) (d. August 16, 2019)
- Mother – Susan Jane Brewer (Artist)
- Siblings – Justin Fonda (Younger Brother) (Actor)
- Others – Margaret DeVogelaere (Step-Mother), Portia Rebecca Crockett (Ex-Step-Mother), Thomas Francis McGuane IV (Older Step-Brother), Henry Jaynes Fonda (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor) (d. August 12, 1982), Frances Ford Seymour (Paternal Grandmother) (Socialite) (d. April 14, 1950), Jane Fonda (Paternal Aunt) (Actress, Political Activist, Environmentalist, Former Fashion Model), Ted Turner (Ex-Uncle) (Media Proprietor, Producer, Philanthropist), Tom Hayden (Ex-Uncle) (Activist, Author, Politician) (d. October 23, 2016), Roger Vadim (Ex-Uncle) (Screenwriter, Director, Author, Artist, Actor) (d. February 2000), Vanessa Vadim (Cousin) (Film Director), Troy Garity (Cousin) (Actor), Amy Fishman (Paternal Aunt), Chauncey Marble Brewer, Jr. (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Alice Sweet (Maternal Grandmother), Clare ‘Blossom’ Elfman (née Bernstein) (Mother-in-Law) (Writer, Novelist, Teacher) (d. April 10, 2017), Milton Elfman (Father-in-Law) (Teacher, Former Member of the US Air Force) (d. June 4, 2001), Richard Elfman (Brother-in-Law) (Actor, Musician, Writer, Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Journalist, Publisher), Marie-Pascale Elfman (Ex-Sister-in-Law), Lauren Elfman (Ex-Sister-in-Law), Anastasia Elfman (Sister-in-Law), Bodhi Elfman (Nephew-in-Law) (Actor), Jennifer Mary Butala aka Jenna Elfman (Niece-in-Law) (Actress), Story Elias Elfman (Great Nephew-in-Law), Easton Quinn Monroe Elfman (Great Nephew-in-Law), Louis Elfman (Nephew-in-Law) (Actor), Boroff Elfman (Nephew-in-Law), Audrey Elfman-Mendez (Niece-in-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bridget has dated –
- Lee Drysdale (1986-1989)
- Eric Stoltz (1990-1998)
- Dwight Yoakam (1999-2002)
- Danny Elfman (2002-Present) – Bridget had started dating music composer, singer, and songwriter Daniel ‘Danny’ Robert Elfman in July 2002, and they got engaged in March 2003. The couple got married on November 29, 2003, and have a son together named Oliver Henry Milton Elfman (b. January 21, 2005). She has two step-daughters, named Lola Elfman and Mali Elfman (Film Producer, Actress), from Danny’s previous marriage to Geri Eisenmenger.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dutch, English, Scottish, French-Canadian, 1/64th Italian, minor German and Belgian (Flemish), and remote Norwegian and Cornish descent.
- Slender frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Gleaming face
Bridget Fonda Facts
- She was named after the late actress Margaret Sullavan’s daughter Bridget Hayward, who had committed suicide.
- The late actor Larry Hagman was her godfather.
- 4 years before they had started dating, her husband Danny Elfman had scored the music for the neo-noir crime thriller film A Simple Plan (1998), where Bridget had played a starring role.
- In February 2003, she was involved in a serious car crash in Los Angeles that had resulted in a fracture in a vertebra. She had decided to quit acting after this.
Featured Image by Bridget Fonda / Instagram