Jennifer Mary Butala
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jenna attended Los Angeles County High School for the Arts. Later, she went to California State University, Northridge (CSUN), but dropped out after a month.
- Father – Richard Butala (Hughes Aircraft executive)
- Mother – Sue (Grace) Butala (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Tony Butala (Uncle) (The Lettermen‘s lead singer)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
In 1991, Jenna started dating actor Bodhi Elfman after they both met during a Sprite (soft drink) TV commercial audition in February 1991. After 4 years of dating together, the couple married on February 18, 1995.
On July 23, 2007, the couple welcomed their first child, a son named, Story Elias in Los Angeles. After about three years, the Jenna gave birth to the couple’s second child, a son named, Easton Quinn Monroe.
Race / Ethnicity
Jenna has Croatian ancestry on her father’s side.
- Tall body frame
- S*x appeal
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has appeared in Sprite, coffee, 1996 Honda Accord, Clearasil, AT&T, and many other commercials.
She was raised as Roman Catholic.
Jenna is also a member of Church of Scientology.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Dharma Freedom Finkelstein Montgomery in the ABC’s sitcom Dharma & Greg from 1997 to 2002. She appeared in all the 119 episodes of the show.
She appeared in 1997 comedy film Grosse Pointe Blank for her role as Tanya.
First TV Show
In 1992, Jenna appeared in CBS’ mystery series Murder, She Wrote for her role as background ballet dancer in an episode titled “Dance Diabolique”. Her role is uncredited.
Jenna is a busy lady and due to her hectic life, it becomes difficult for her to find time for exercises. Depending upon the available time, she likes to do walking, climb stairs, does strength training, hiking, dancing, etc.
Jenna does lunges while brushing her teeth, and likes to do 10 to 15 push-ups before going to bed.
She tries to eat organic whole grains, fruits, vegetables and others. She drinks lots of water and also sleeps a lot.
Jenna Elfman Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Designer – Isabel Marant
- Accessories – Rebecca Minkoff bag, Marni bracelet, Fenton / Fallon For J. Crew Necklace
- Beauty Products – Lancôme Flash Bronzer, Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer, Olay Daily Facials Express
- Dress – DVF, Halston
- Shoes – Fendi, Thakoon sandals
Jenna Elfman Facts
- She is well trained in ballet dancing. She started taking dance lessons at the age of 5.
- Elfman was offered a role in sci-fi action film Minority Report (2002), which she rejected.
- She is the daughter-in-law of director Richard Elfman (father of Bodhi) and actress Marie-Pascale Elfman (mother of Bodhi).
- She left ballet dancing at the age of 16 after her ankle injury became more serious.
- Visit her official website @ jennaelfman.com.
- Connect with Jenna on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google+.