|Jenna Elfman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1971|
Jenna Elfman is an American actress, voiceover artist, dancer, and producer who is best known for playing the role of Dharma Freedom Finkelstein Montgomery, Greg’s wife and a flower child, in the ABC sitcom called Dharma & Greg. For this role, she received the Golden Globe Award for “Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy” in 1999 and a TV Guide Award for “Favorite Actress in a Comedy” in both 1999 and 2000 as well as three nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series”. Jenna is also known for her roles in other shows and movies like Courting Alex, 1600 Penn, Fear the Walking Dead, Two and a Half Men, Dr. Dolittle, Townies, Grosse Pointe Blank, Big Stone Gap, The Six Wives of Henry Lefay, Town & Country, Looney Tunes: Back in Action, Clifford’s Really Big Movie, and Keeping the Faith.
Jennifer Mary Butala
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jenna attended Los Angeles County High School for the Arts. Later, she went to California State University, Northridge (CSUN), but dropped out after a month.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Dancer
- Father – Richard Butala (Hughes Aircraft executive)
- Mother – Sue (Grace) Butala (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Debbie Butala (Older Sister), Rick Butala (Older Brother)
- Others – John George Butala (Paternal Grandfather), Mary Ann Ference (Paternal Grandmother), Thomas Logan Grace (Maternal Grandfather), Susan Mildred Hart (Maternal Grandmother), Tony Butala (Paternal Uncle) (Lead singer of the vocal group The Lettermen), Anthony (Cousin), Rebecca (Cousin), Lisa (Cousin), Regina (Cousin), Richard Elfman (Father-In-Law) (Actor, Director), Marie-Pascale Elfman (Mother-In-Law)
She has been represented by Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $12 Million in 2020.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
In 1991, Jenna started dating actor Bodhi Elfman after they both met during a Sprite (soft drink) TV commercial audition in February 1991. After 4 years of dating together, the couple married on February 18, 1995.
On July 23, 2007, the couple welcomed their first child, a son named, Story Elias in Los Angeles. After about three years, Jenna gave birth to the couple’s second child, a son named, Easton Quinn Monroe.
Race / Ethnicity
Jenna has Croatian ancestry on her father’s side and is of English, Scottish, and German descent on her mother’s side.
- Tall body frame
- S*x appeal
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
11 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
She has appeared in Sprite, coffee, 1996 Honda Accord, Clearasil, AT&T, and many other commercials.
She was raised as Roman Catholic.
Jenna is also a member of the Church of Scientology.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Dharma Freedom Finkelstein Montgomery in the ABC’s sitcom Dharma & Greg from 1997 to 2002. She appeared in all the 119 episodes of the show.
She appeared in the 1997 comedy film Grosse Pointe Blank for her role as Tanya.
First TV Show
In 1992, Jenna appeared in CBS’s mystery series Murder, She Wrote for her role as a background ballet dancer in an episode titled “Dance Diabolique”. Her role is uncredited.
Jenna is a busy lady and due to her hectic life, it becomes difficult for her to find time for exercise. Depending upon the available time, she likes to do the walking, climbing stairs, does strength training, hiking, dancing, etc.
Jenna does lunges while brushing her teeth, and likes to do 10 to 15 push-ups before going to bed.
She tries to eat organic whole grains, fruits, vegetables, and others. She drinks lots of water and also sleeps a lot.
Jenna Elfman Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Designer – Isabel Marant
- Accessories – Rebecca Minkoff bag, Marni bracelet, Fenton / Fallon For J. Crew Necklace
- Beauty Products – Lancôme Flash Bronzer, Epicuren After Bath Moisturizer, Olay Daily Facials Express
- Dress – DVF, Halston
- Shoes – Fendi, Thakoon sandals
Source – Shape.com, MSN.com
Jenna Elfman Facts
- She is well trained in ballet dancing. She started taking dance lessons at the age of 5.
- Elfman was offered a role in the sci-fi action film Minority Report (2002), which she rejected.
- She is the daughter-in-law of director Richard Elfman (father of Bodhi) and actress Marie-Pascale Elfman (mother of Bodhi).
- She left ballet dancing at the age of 16 after her ankle injury became more serious.
- She co-starred as Anna Reilly in the 2000 romantic comedy film, Keeping the Faith, and this role got her nominated for a Satellite Award in the “Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical” category in 2001.
- Alongside actor Charlie Sheen, she co-hosted the Scientology-affiliated New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Project Charity Event at Geisha House in Hollywood on March 27, 2008.