|Lydia Kenney Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lydia Kenney is an Instagram model known for her popularity on various social media platforms. She is the assistant of the internet sensation, Logan Paul. Lydia has a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
DeKalb County, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
After graduating from high school, Lydia Kenney got enrolled at the Columbia College. She graduated from the college with a major in animation.
She has also earned a degree in online media from Los Angeles-based Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising.
- Siblings – Brandon (Older Brother)
Lydia Kenney handles her representation work on her own.
4 ft 9 in or 145 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lydia Kenney has dated –
- Logan Paul (2017) – It has been often speculated that Lydia dated her YouTuber boss Logan Paul starting from August 2017 when she was recruited but these rumors were refuted by both of them. Also, there wasn’t any evidence that would suggest anything contrary to their claims.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Petite figure
- Short height
Best Known For
- Being an assistant of the social media sensation Logan Paul.
- Her popularity on Instagram, where she has more than 800k followers.
Lydia Kenney Favorite Things
- Celebrity Crush – Dave Lingwood
- Movie – Dear John (2010)
- Reality TV Show – The Buried Life
Lydia Kenney Facts
- Logan Paul replaced his previous assistant Ayla Woodruff with Kenney in August 2017. He introduced Kenney to his fans with a YouTube video titled My New Assistant Is Even Shorter!
- While studying in college, she used to work as a stylist for a local clothing store to take care of her expenses. She has also worked as a cashier and administrative assistant in the past.
- Logan Paul sometimes calls her dwarf in his videos because of her short stature.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lydia Kenney / Instagram