|Ayla Woodruff Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1992|
Ayla Woodruff is an American social media star who is distinguished for the exotic and fun-filled pictures that she uploads to her Instagram account. She is also noted for uploading content such as vlogs, story times, challenges, and prank videos to her eponymous YouTube channel. Ayla is also distinguished for having worked alongside actor Logan Paul as his assistant. She has amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
Ayla Marie Woodruff
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ayla graduated from Agoura High School in May 2010. Later, she went on to study at Moorpark Community College in California from where she graduated in May 2013.
In 2015, she graduated with an HR Management certification from Loyola Marymount University and in the same year, she also attained a degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from the University of California San Diego.
Social Media Star
- Father – Brian Woodruff
- Mother – Diana Woodruff
- Siblings – Blake Woodruff (Younger Brother) (Actor), Trevor Woodruff (Younger Brother), Raina Woodruff (Younger Sister)
Ayla is represented by –
- Infinity Creative Agency
- Lindsey Heppner at Vampped Talent Management Agency
- Two Pillar Management
4 ft 11 in or 150 cm
42 kg or 92.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayla has dated –
- Logan Paul (2017) – Ayla was rumored to be dating social media star Logan Paul in 2017 while she worked with him as his assistant. However, the two never spoke about anything as such.
- Mackinzie Dae (2013-Present) – Ayla and model Mackinzie Dae started dating in mid-2013. The couple can often be seen together in Ayla’s vlogs, challenges, and prank videos on her YouTube channel.
Race / Ethnicity
Short lean physique
Through her social media profiles, Ayla has endorsed several brands such as –
- The Masked Singer
- The Venetian Resort Las Vegas
- Urban Outfitters
- LF Stores
- Public Desire
- Love Your Melon
- Michael Costello
- Color Switch
- Bondi Sands
Best Known For
- Working as an assistant for actor Logan Paul
- Uploading content such as vlogs, story times, challenges, and prank videos to her self-titled YouTube account
First Web Show
Ayla made her first web show appearance in Dance Showdown in 2016.
Ayla’s personal trainer is Mackinzie Dae.
Ayla begins her workout with 5 minutes of mixed exercises while on the stair master.
She then moves on to doing weighted squats with 15 reps for 2 sets and takes a 2-second break in between and finishes the 3rd set with 10 reps. Next, she performs weighted lunges that begins with the right leg with 20 reps in the front and 20 reps to the side and repeats the same with the left leg.
For her core, she starts off with Russian twists consisting of 50 reps on each side. The next exercise she does is the flutter kick for about 3 minutes.
Then, for her upper body, she starts with shoulder touches that consist of 10 reps on each side for 3 sets in total.
To end her workout, she does a 5-minute run on the treadmill at a speed of 7.0 MPH.
Ayla Woodruff Favorite Things
- Color – Aquamarine
- YouTuber – Liza Koshy
Source – YouTube
Ayla Woodruff Facts
- In the past, she also indulged in social activities such as child care and summer camp activity coordinator. Ayla was also voted as the Vice President of the Psychology Club.
- Ayla is the oldest amongst the 4 children born to Diana and Brian Woodruff.
- She interned at 2 different job profiles, first being for event management and the 2nd being property management.
- Her work profile has varied from customer service to being a hostess, pre-school teacher, cocktail assistant, and then working as an assistant for YouTuber Logan Paul.
- She has a dog named Blue who has an Instagram account titled Mr.Moomer.
- In 2017, she got her first tattoo with the words “Mr. Moomer”.
- In 2017, she adopted 2 dogs from Kauai for a day to take them for an outing and to find a home for them.
- During her schooling days, she was bullied due to her short height
- In the past, she got a role as an extra in the film Cheaper by the Dozen (2003) as her brother had a lead role in the movie.
- Her fans are called “Aylisters”.
- She is fond of interior design and enjoys designing and customizing her home and office spaces.
- In the past, she worked as an event coordinator for InStyle.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ayla Woodruff / Instagram