|Kid President Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kid President is an American actor, dancer, author, and social media star. He is best known for his role as Kid President in a series of videos published on the SoulPancake YouTube channel starting in October 2012. This landed him a Hub Network TV show Kid President: Declaration of Awesome which aired during the summer of 2014.
Henderson, Tennessee, United States
Henderson, Tennessee, United States
Actor, Social Media Star, Dancer, Author
- Father – David Novak (Adoptive Father)
- Mother – Laurie Novak (Adoptive Mother)
- Siblings – Alexia “Lexi” Novak (Older Sister)
- Others – Bradley “Brad” Montague (Brother-in-Law). Kristi Montague (Older Stepsister) He also has 1 other older stepsister and 1 older stepbrother.
Kid President (Robby Novak) is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor (WME) Entertainment (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- SoulPancake Productions (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Short height
- Dimpled chin
- Dimpled smile
Kid President (Robby Novak) has endorsed a brand ConAgra which benefitted Feeding America in April 2016, as well as Banfield Pet Hospital.
Kid President Facts
- Robby suffers from a condition named osteogenesis imperfecta or “brittle bone disease”.
- Robby broke at least 75 bones and underwent 13 surgeries. Doctors also had to insert metal rods in both of his legs.
- His sister also has osteogenesis imperfecta and has broken more bones than him. One time the two crashed bikes, and she broke a leg while a regular person would get a scrape or a small bruise.
- He was taken in as a foster kid at the age of 2 months, after his sister who was 17 months old at the time. Robby weighed 6 lbs or more than 2.5 kg when he was taken in.
- His adoptive parents never planned to adopt, only to foster, because their retirement was approaching. Because of their medical condition, they realized the kids would have a hard time moving from family to family, and 1st adopted Lexi in May 2006.
- His brother-in-law, Bradley “Brad” Montague, created the character of Kid President. He also wrote and directed episodes of the web and TV series.
- Brad’s only intention when filming Robby is to have private videos to show the family and to simply spend time together. He came up with the idea for Kid President when he created a summer camp named Go! Camp with his wife, and invited Robby to attend and entertain.
- Brad lives a block away from Robby.
- Robby was a tad surprised when he broke his finger in 2014 for the 1st time. It was his limbs that suffered the most damage since his birth.
- Robby co-wrote a book titled Kid President’s Guide to Being Awesome with Brad and published it on February 3, 2015.
- Robby was featured in the annual video, YouTube Rewind: Turn Down for 2014.
- He has an always-positive attitude toward life. According to Brad, no matter what he experienced, Robby always answers “Awesome!” when asked about his day.
- Robby’s dream career is to become a United States Marine so he can “save the world”. If not a Marine, he’d like to be a professional basketball or soccer player.
- He stepped away from the spotlight in 2016 but made a return on October 1, 2019, with a new web series titled Kid President Travel Show. Robby explained publicity ruined his sense of normalcy, affected his schoolwork, and took a toll on his relationship with Brad, so he took a break.
- He once stated that the way any person can become awesome is to treat others like it’s their birthday every single day.
- He has a dog named Annie.
Featured Image by Kid President / Instagram