|Grace Mulgrew Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Grace Mulgrew is an Australian YouTuber who’s better known for her Barbie doll-related video uploads on her channel Grace’s World. Just like what she became known for when she first joined the video-sharing platform, she remains consistent in her content and only exclusively posts videos relevant to Barbie dolls on her main channel Grace’s World. On the side note, she uses her 2nd channel as her personal portal where she regularly shares vlogs about her life in general. Despite her young age, Grace managed to become as competent and creative as the other YouTube artists. With that, it gave her a strong spot in the industry and made her one of the most successful social media personalities in Australia.
- Father – Greg Mulgrew
- Siblings – James Mulgrew (Brother)
She self-manages herself.
4 ft 4 in or 132 cm
43 kg or 95 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent.
- Plump Lips
- Defined Cheekbones
Grace Mulgrew Favorite Things
- Doll – Barbie Doll
Grace Mulgrew Facts
- She’s a trained swimmer.
- She trains gymnastics and dancing.
- She has a huge collection of Barbie dolls and doll accessories.
- As a kid, she used to spend most of her time playing Barbie toys and dollhouses.
- At the age of 6, she requested her father to film her while she played with her favorite Barbie doll. Her father decided to edit the video and was proud of the final work, which then prompted him to share it on social media. He later created a YouTube channel for his daughter and posted the video in it.
- Her channel has become exceedingly popular among young viewers particularly young girls who are probably just like Grace who love Barbie dolls.
- Her channel Grace’s World was formerly named “gjmulgrew”. It was created on May 13, 2012, and has already accumulated more than 2.5 million subscribers with more than 3 billion combined views.
- Some of her most popular uploads include “Barbie – Chelsea’s Slumber Party”, “Barbie – Movie Misbehavior”, “Barbie – American Girl Christmas”, and many others.
- She created her vlogging channel Grace’s Room on July 23, 2016. The channel has amassed more than 600k subscribers with more than 200 million combined views. Random vlogs are being uploaded in this channel with a variety of niches ranging from fashion, lifestyle, interests, adventures, reaction videos, DIYs, travels, family, and many others.
- In 2015, she won the 2015 Online Video Award under the “Best Kids Content” category.
- In one website, she has been dubbed as one of the top 20 YouTubers in her country,
- She was an ambassador of a toy line company Shopkins, which is being run by the top-billed toy company Moose Toys.
- Her father who used to work in a software company is in charge of the technical department of her channels.
Featured Image by Grace Mulgrew / Instagram