|Ava August Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 2005|
Ava August is an American singer and songwriter who gained recognition by uploading covers of several songs by artists such as Justin Bieber, Meghan Trainor, Rihanna, Noah Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, Adele, Julia Michaels, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, Amy Winehouse, Grace VanderWaal, Lorde, Elvis Presley, and Kelly Clarkson on her eponymous YouTube channel which she started in July 2015. Ava August started her musical journey at a very young age and wrote her first song when she was just 9 years old. She has also released a couple of singles such as Gone and Magic and has also appeared on the music reality TV game show series, The Voice. Moreover, Ava August has also garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
California, United States
- Siblings – Regan (Older Sister)
Ava August is represented by Amy Hoff.
Ukulele, Guitar, Piano, Vocals
Ava August has released her music via TRIZM and Hit Factory.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Often wears a hat or a beanie
Ava August has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Ortega Guitars.
Best Known For
- Covering several songs by a number of artists, which include Stay by Rihanna, Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor, Someone Like You and Make You Feel My Love by Adele, Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, Piece By Piece by Kelly Clarkson, Can’t Stop The Feeling! by Justin Timberlake, Rise by Katy Perry, Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley, I Don’t Know My Name by Grace VanderWaal, Make Me Cry by Noah Cyrus (ft. Labrinth), Perfect by Ed Sheeran, Issues by Julia Michaels, Valerie by Amy Winehouse, Liability by Lorde, We’re Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes, and Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Doris Day, and uploading them on her self-titled YouTube channel
- Releasing her original songs such as Magic and Gone
As a Singer
Ava August released her debut single, Gone, in October 2016 via Hit Factory. She has also released a couple of other singles which include the song, Magic.
First TV Show
Ava August made her first TV show appearance as Herself in an episode titled, The Blind Auditions, Part 6, of the music reality game show series, The Voice, in March 2019. She is the youngest contestant in the history of the show to make it to the blind auditions out of 130,000 applications and 50,000 auditions across the United States.
Ava August Facts
- When she was around 4 years old, she was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes.
- While growing up, Ava August took part as an athlete in various competitions and played soccer and softball.
- She was 8 years old when she first sang the National Anthem and, since then, she has sung it several times at various youth and collegiate sporting events as well as in churches and veterans facilities.
- She wrote her first song when she was 9 years old.
- Ava August often performs at older facilities, elementary schools, and various fundraising events.
- She joined YouTube with her eponymous channel in July 2015 and the first video that was uploaded on the channel was her cover of Rihanna’s Stay. She was just 9 years old when she covered the song.
- Ava August was with her friends when she wrote the song, Gone, which later won her a competition as well as a free recording contract.
- Visit her official website @ avaaugust.com.
- Follow Ava August on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, and iTunes.
Featured Image by Ava August / Instagram