|Maya Berović Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1987|
Maya Berović is a Serbian singer who has achieved immense popularity with the success of her albums like Maya (2011), Opasne vode (2014), Viktorijina tajna (2017), Intime (2020), etc. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram, more than 600k followers on Facebook, and more than 300k subscribers on YouTube.
Ilijaš, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, SFR Yugoslavia
- Graz, Styria, Austria
- Belgrade, Serbia
- Father – Died in 1990
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Pop-Folk, Turbo-Folk, Pop
- Grand Production
- BN Music
- City Records
- Imperia Production
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maya has dated –
- Alen Dragosav (2006-Present) – Maya married businessman Alen Dragosav, who executive produced her first two albums, on July 31, 2016. They were blessed with their first child, a son named Lav in February 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she dyes her hair ‘Blonde’.
- Tattoo on her hips
- Belly button piercing
Maya has endorsed brands such as –
- Giuseppe Zanotti
- House of CB
- Paco Rabanne
- Hello Smile
- Oh Polly
She is an Eastern Orthodox Christian.
Maya Berović Facts
- She released the song Balmain on what would have been her father’s 57th birthday in 2017.
- Maya spent her childhood years amidst the Bosnian War that lasted from 1992 to 1995.
- Her musical idols are Ceca, Dragana Mirković, and Lepa Brena.
- Her song called Djevojačko prezime (Maiden Name), based on the theme of violence against women received the award for ‘Hit of the Year’ in Sarajevo in 2011.
- Her fame reached new heights after collaborating with Bosnian rappers Buba Corelli and Jala Brat on the single, To me radi (That makes me) in 2016.
- In May 2014, Maya contributed financial aid and supplies to the people severely affected by the flood and landslides in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- In July 2017, she released a new album titled Viktorijina tajna (Victoria’s Secret).
- In July 2020, Maya held an online concert via the streaming service YouBox.
- In August 2020, she released a new studio album titled Intime (Intimacies).
- In October 2020, Maya launched her makeup collection titled Maya Beauty Line.
- She surpassed 1 million followers on Instagram in October 2020.
- In July 2023, she released her 9th studio album, Milion (Million).
Featured Image by Maya Berović / Instagram