Grace Avery VanderWaal
Kansas City metropolitan area, Kansas, United States
Since winning America’s Got Talent, she has got a very busy work schedule, which makes it near to impossible for her to go for traditional school education and so had to be homeschooled.
She also got enrolled in a couple of online courses to keep up her studies.
- Father – David VanderWaal (Vice President of Marketing at LG)
- Mother – Tina VanderWaal
- Siblings – She has one older brother and an older sister.
Grace VanderWaal is signed up with Syco Music.
Vocals, ukulele, piano, saxophone
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Information about her dating history and private life isn’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
Bangs in her hairstyle
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
Grace VanderWaal has endorsed Fender Musical Instruments.
Best Known For
- Having won the 11th edition of the NBC-TV talent hunt show America’s Got Talent.
- Being touted as the next Taylor Swift by the judges of America’s Got Talent.
Grace released her debut album Just the Beginning in November 2017 via Columbia Records. It peaked at #22 on Billboard 200.
Grace is yet to make her theatrical film debut.
First TV Show
Grace made her first TV show appearance in 2016 as a participant in America’s Got Talent.
Grace’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Grace VanderWaal Favorite Things
Source – Rolling Stones, Wikipedia
Grace VanderWaal Facts
- Grace started composing her songs by the age of 3. She used to have a wireless microphone for the task.
- While growing up, she took inspiration from movies and movie characters for songs. She used to imagine what particular character might be feeling and then write a song on it.
- She got an idea to get a ukulele after hearing a family friend from Brazil play it while staying with her family. Eventually, she bought one with her saved money on her 11th birthday.
- She learned how to play ukulele by watching YouTube videos.
- While studying in school, she used to be in school marching band.
- In 2016, the Billboard magazine included her in the “21 Under 21” list of music’s hottest young stars.
- By winning America’s Got Talent, she created a history by becoming the first 12-year-old to win the competition.
- Apart from ukulele, she is also adept at playing piano and saxophone.
- Visit her official website @ gracevanderwaal.com.
- Follow Grace on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and YouTube VEVO.