|Park Eun-bin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Eun-bin is a South Korean actor, model, theatre artist, and singer who started her career as a child artist at the age of 5. Over the years, she has been cast in a number of shows such as The Ghost Detective, Age of Warriors, My Love Patzzi, White Nights 3.98, My Beloved Sister, Hot Stove League, Glass Slippers, Empress Myeongseong, Guardian Angel, Sangdo, Stained Glass, Hong Kong Express, Resurrection, Queen Seondeok, Seoul 1945, The Legend, Lobbyist, Entertainer, Do You Like Brahms?, Secret Door, Judge vs. Judge, The Iron Empress, The King’s Affection, Extraordinary Attorney Woo, Dream High, Operation Proposal, Gyebaek, Choco Bank, and Father, I’ll Take Care of You. Moreover, Park Eun-bin has also worked in movies like The Romantic President, Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp, The Witch: Part 2. The Other One, Has the Shower Ended?, and Secretly, Greatly.
Jamsil-dong, Songpa District, Seoul, South Korea
Park Eun-bin studied at Seoul Bangi Elementary School, Bangi Middle School, and Youngpa Girls’ High School in Seoul, South Korea.
Afterward, she attended Sogang University‘s Department of Psychology and Media Communication.
Actor, Model, Theatre Artist, Singer
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
Park Eun-bin has been signed with Namoo Actors, Talent Management Agency, Seoul, South Korea.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Eun-bin has dated –
- Yoo Ho – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with Yoo Ho in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
Park Eun-bin is of Korean descent.
Usually sports forehead bangs
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Jo Malone London.
Park Eun-bin Favorite Things
- Film – About Time
Park Eun-bin Facts
- During her younger years, she aspired of becoming an architect, fashion designer, psychiatrist, counselor, or professor.
- Park Eun-bin played the role of young Hwangbo Seol in the 2009 period series The Iron Empress and this performance won her the KBS Drama Award in the “Best Young Actress” category.
- In 2013, she made a cameo appearance as Yoon Yoo-ran in the action comedy-drama film Secretly, Greatly.
- From 2016 to 2017, Park Eun-bin brought to life the character of Song Ji-won (a quirky adventurous 22-year-old girl who majors in Journalism and claims she sees ghosts) in the romantic mystery drama television series Hello, My Twenties!.
- Alongside Kim Min-jae, Kim Sung-cheol, Park Ji-hyun, Lee Yoo-jin, and Bae Da-bin, Park Eun-bin co-starred as Chae Song-ah in the television romantic drama series Do You Like Brahms? in 2020. This role won her the SBS Drama Awards in the “Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Miniseries Fantasy/Romance Drama” and “Best Couple Award” (with Kim Min-jae) categories.
- For her role in Do You Like Brahms?, she learned how to play the violin in just 3 months.
- She adores bunnies.
- In 2021, Park Eun-bin was cast as Yi Hwi/Dam-i/Yeonseon in the historical fiction romantic drama television series The King’s Affection. For the performance, she bagged the KBS Drama Awards for “Top Excellence Award, Actress”, “Popularity Award, Actress”, and “Best Couple Award” (with Rowoon).
- Park Eun-bin appeared as Kyung-hee in the 2022 science fiction action horror film The Witch: Part 2. The Other One. The film is a sequel to the 2018 film The Witch: Part 1. The Subversion.
- Her fandom is named ‘BINGO’ and her fandom colors are violet pink and light green yellow. The name, BINGO, is a combination of “Bin” and “go”, which represents ‘the people who will go with Park Eun Bin on the road that she’ll walk on’.
Featured Image by Marie Claire Korea / YouTube / CC BY 3.0