|Kim Min-jae Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Min-jae is a South Korean actor and rapper who has appeared in a variety of roles in shows and movies such as Guardian: The Lonely and Great God, Mr. Sunshine, My First Time, My Little Baby, Dr. Romantic, Dr. Romantic 2, Feng Shui, I Need Romance 3, and Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency. Apart from that, he has also branched out as a musician.
Daegu, South Korea
Kim Min-jae studied at Chung Ang University.
Kim Min-jae is represented by –
- Naym Naym Entertainment
- Stone Music Entertainment
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Charming personality
Kim Min-jae Facts
- In 2015, he participated as a contestant in the 4th season of the rap competition TV show, Show Me the Money.
- He portrayed the character of Park Eun-tak, a nurse at Doldam Hospital who has a crush on Yeon-hwa, in the 2016 medical romantic drama television series, Dr. Romantic. For his performance on the show, Kim Min-jae won the 2016 SBS Drama Award in the “New Star Award” category and was nominated for the 53rd Baeksang Arts Award in the “Best New Actor (Television)” category.
- In 2018, he co-starred alongside Woo Do-hwan, Park Soo-young, and Moon Ga-young in the romantic thriller drama TV series, Tempted. He was cast as Lee Se-joo, a playboy chaebol who is Shi-hyun and Soo-ji’s best friend, and this role got Kim Min-jae nominated for both 6th APAN Star Award and MBC Drama Award in the “Best New Actor” category.
- One of his many friends is BTS‘s V.
- Kim Min-jae’s singing credits include having worked on songs such as Star (with Solar) and Dream (with Younha).
- He has appeared in a couple of music videos for songs like Celepretty by Park Boram, Good Luck by Hong Dae-kwang, and Would U by Red Velvet.
- He has also earned a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Kim Min-jae / Instagram