|JJ Feild Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 1978|
JJ Feild is a successful British-American actor. He is known for his roles in The Ruby in the Smoke, The Shadow in the North, Northanger Abbey, Ring Round the Moon, Turn: Washington’s Spies, Telstar, Captain America: The First Avenger, Austenland, Professor Marston and the Wonder Women, and Ford v. Ferrari.
John Joseph Feild
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
JJ Feild attended the Fine Arts College in London. Later, he also joined the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art and graduated in 1999.
- Father – Reshad Feild (Writer, Former Musician)
- Siblings – Robin Feild (Older Brother). He has another older brother and a younger sister.
- Others – Jon Williams (Stepfather) (Former Editor of BBC World News), Violet Esmé Bentley (Paternal Grandmother), Armstead Littlejohn Feil (Paternal Grandfather)
JJ Feild is managed by –
- Troika, Talent Agency, London, United Kingdom
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
JJ Feild has dated –
- Neve Campbell (2011-Present) – They have a son named Caspian (b. August 2012). They also adopted a son in January 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
- Curly hair
- Strong cheekbone
- Charming smile
JJ Feild Favorite Things
- Movies – The Lion in Winter (1968), The Philadelphia Story (1940), Last Orders (2001)
Source – IMDb
JJ Feild Facts
- His family moved to England when he was a baby.
- He started acting when he was in school.
- At the age of 17, he and his older brother Robin Feild went backpacking to Tibet.
- While in college, he and his friends often showcased plays from William Shakespeare in the local pub.
- He likes wearing Armani suits to premieres and opts for John Varvatos for the more casual events.
- If he wrote fantasy fiction, it would be like the American cop novels written by crime author James Lee Burke.
- From his days in the drama school, he was often compared to fellow actor Jude Law.
Featured Image by JJ Feild / Instagram