|Princess Maria-Olympia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||July 25, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark
New York City, New York, United States
New York City
However, she often travels back to London to her family’s house.
Princess Maria-Olympia has studied at the sixth form college, which specialized in creative arts, in Switzerland. There she studied the history of art, drama, graphics, and photography.
Later, she got enrolled at the Parsons School of Design in Lower Manhattan, New York City to study photography.
Royal family member, model, socialite
- Father – Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece (Also works as investment consultant)
- Mother – Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece (Founder and Creative Director of Marie-Chantal, which is an international childrenswear brand)
- Siblings – Prince Constantine-Alexios (Younger Brother), Prince Achileas-Andreas (Younger Brother), Prince Odysseus-Kimon (Younger Brother), Prince Aristidis-Stavros (Younger Brother)
- Others – Constantine II, the last King of the Hellenes (Paternal Grandfather), Queen Anne-Marie of Greece (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Warren Miller (Maternal Grandfather), María Clara Pesantes Becerra (Maternal Grandmother), Prince Charles (Godfather), Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark (Godmother), Prince Michael of Greece (Godfather)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm (Approx)
50 kg or 110 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Princess Maria-Olympia has dated
- Prince Harry (2015-2016) – Towards the end of 2015, Princess Maria-Olympia was rumored to be going out with Prince Harry. The news of their relationship was widely published in January 2016. It was reported that they had been set up by his cousin Princess Beatrice. It was also claimed that they had gone on a number of dates in Switzerland and had planned a skiing trip before Easter. Their relationship was approved by his older brother Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton. However, a month after these reports surfaced, the representative from the British royal family claimed that Harry wasn’t going out with Olympia.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural hair color)
But, she often likes to dye her hair ‘Blonde’.
- Slim and tall figure
- Narrow face
- Beautiful smile
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
0 (US) or 32 (EU)
- Maria Olympia was hired by iconic designer Michael Kors for his digital campaign called The Walk. The shooting for the promotional campaign was done in New York City.
- She has also walked the runway for the Dolce & Gabbana in June 2017. And, has modeled for their promotional campaigns as well.
- She has done promotional work through her Instagram for Ralph Lauren as well.
Olympia was baptized in the Greek Orthodox Church.
However, her religious beliefs as an adult aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the Greek Royal family.
- Her jet-setting and stylish lifestyle, which she often flaunts on her Instagram account.
- Having posed for the high-profile magazines such as Teen Vogue and Town & Country.
To keep herself fit and her figure modeling worthy, she keeps an active lifestyle. She likes to indulge in a host of outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing. Plus, she works out regularly as well.
Princess Maria Olympia of Greece and Denmark Favorite Things
- Fashion Brands – Dior, Isabel Marant and Givenchy
- Movie – Clueless (1995)
- Celebrity Crush – Dave Franco
- New York City Neighborhood – SoHo
Princess Maria Olympia of Greece and Denmark Facts
- When she was 7 years old, her family decided to move to London so that they can be closer to her grandparents, King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie.
- She suffers from dyslexia, due to which she has struggled with the academic side of her studies.
- As a toddler, she served as a muse for her mother, while she was designing clothes for her flourishing children’s clothing label. Her mother still continues to take her advice for her bi-annual clothing collections.
- At the age of 17, she bagged an internship at Dior’s couture department.
Featured Image by Princess Maria-Olympia / Instagram