|Prince Constantine-Alexios Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 29, 1998|
Prince Constantine-Alexios is a Greek royal and is next in line as the Crown Prince after his father, Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece. He belongs to the House of Glücksburg. Prince Constantine-Alexios was born in New York City. He studied at the Wellington College in Berkshire, England and later, enrolled at the Georgetown University in Washington D.C. His lavish lifestyle has attracted a huge fan base of more than 100k followers on his Instagram account.
New York City, New York, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
- He belongs to the House of Glücksburg
Prince Constantine-Alexios has studied at the Wellington College in Berkshire, England. He later enrolled for higher studies at the Georgetown University in Washington D.C.
- Father – Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece
- Mother – Marie-Chantal Miller, Crown Princess of Greece
- Siblings – Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece and Denmark (Older Sister), Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark (Younger Brother), Prince Odysseas-Kimon of Greece and Denmark (Younger Brother), Prince Aristidis-Stavros of Greece and Denmark (Younger Brother), Prigkipas Achilles-Andreas Tis Elladas Ke Tis Danias (Younger Brother)
- Others – Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Denmark (Uncle, Godparent); Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark (Uncle); Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark (Aunt); Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark (Aunt); Talita von Fürstenberg (Socialite; Cousin); Tassilo Egon Maximilian (Cousin); Constantine II of Greece (Paternal Grandfather); Queen Anne-Marie of Greece (Paternal Grandmother); Robert Warren Miller (Maternal Grandfather); María Clara Pesantes Becerra (Maternal Grandmother); Prince Dimitri of Yugoslavia (Godparent); Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark (Godparent); King Felipe VI of Spain (Godparent); Prince William, Duke of Cambridge (Godparent); Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden (Godparent); Princess Alexandra zu Fürstenberg (Godparent); Doris Robbs (Godparent); Ingrid of Sweden (Paternal Great Grandmother); Frederick IX of Denmark (Paternal Great Grandfather); Frederica of Hanover (Paternal Great Grandmother); Paul of Greece (Paternal Great Grandfather); Ellis Warren Appleton Miller (Maternal Great Grandfather); Sophia June Squarebriggs (Maternal Great Grandmother); Beatriz Becerra N.(Maternal Great Grandmother); and Servando Pesantes Chanduy (Maternal Great Grandfather)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Prince Constantine-Alexios has rarely spoken about his personal life in public, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about his dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Dimpled smile
- High cheekbones
Prince Constantine-Alexios has done endorsement work for brands like Joshua Kane.
He belongs to the Greek Orthodox denomination.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the Greek royal family. As the oldest son, he is destined to succeed his father as the Crown Prince of Greece.
- His lavish lifestyle involving his family, education, and travel pictures which he shares on his Instagram account
Prince Constantine-Alexios leads an active lifestyle. His Instagram posts suggest that he enjoys outdoor activities a lot. He indulges in biking, horse riding, swimming, diving, and hiking in the countryside.
Prince Constantine-Alexios Facts
- His family relocated to London so he could attend the Wellington College in Berkshire, England.
- As per the Greek Orthodox ceremony, Prince Constantine-Alexios has been christened at the St. Sophia’s Cathedral, in London on April 15, 1999.
- He is musically inclined and can play the guitar and the piano.
- He is also a talented painter.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Prince Constantine-Alexios / Instagram