|Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1977|
Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden is the oldest child of King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia. As of 2020, she is 1st in the line of succession to the Swedish throne.
Victoria Ingrid Alice Désirée
Oja, Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden
Solna, Stockholm County, Sweden
Member of the Swedish Royal Family
- Father – Carl XVI Gustaf (King of Sweden)
- Mother – Queen Silvia (Queen Consort of Sweden)
- Siblings – Prince Carl Philip (Younger Brother), Princess Madeleine (Younger Sister)
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria has dated –
- Daniel Collert (1993-2001)
- Daniel Westling (2002-Present) – Crown Princess Victoria married her personal trainer Daniel Westling on June 19, 2010. She gave birth to daughter Princess Estelle, Duchess of Östergötland on February 23, 2012, and son Prince Oscar, Duke of Skåne on March 2, 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
She has European Royal, Swedish, German, French, Portuguese-Brazilian, Spanish, Danish, Italian, Belgian Flemish, Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Czech, and Tupiniquim (Indigenous Brazilian) ancestry.
Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden Facts
- She became the heir apparent to the Swedish throne on January 1, 1980, after the Act of Succession law was amended to include female successors. Prior to this, her younger brother Carl Philip (first male child) was named the heir apparent.
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia.
- Her ascension to the throne would make her the 4th ever female Swedish monarch and the 1st Queen since 1720.
- Crown Princess Victoria has a cognitive disorder called Prosopagnosia, which impairs her ability to identify familiar faces.
- She is proficient in Swedish, German, French, and English languages.
- She has bravely shared her experience about overcoming anorexia.
Featured Image by Frankie Fouganthin / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0