|Saumya Tandon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 3, 1984|
|Spouse||Saurabh Devendra Singh|
Saumya Tandon is an Indian actress, host, model, dancer, and television personality who has gained immense popularity with her portrayal of Anita Vibhuti Narayan Mishra in the &TV comedy series Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai!. Some of her other on-screen roles include playing Preet in Welcome to Punjab, Roop Dhillon in Jab We Met, Ria Sahani in Meri Awaz Ko Mil Gayi Roshni, and Rusty Deol in Aisa Des Hai Mera. Moreover, she has also hosted several shows like Dance India Dance, Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout, Comedy Circus Ke Taansen, Bournvita Quiz Contest, Mallika-E-Kitchen, and Entertainment Ki Raat.
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Saumya Tandon studied at St. Mary’s Convent School, a co-ed day school located in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
Actress, Host, Model, Dancer, Television Personality
- Father – B. G. Tandon (Writer, Former professor in a university in Ujjain)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Saumya Tandon has dated –
- Saurabh Devendra Singh (2006-Present) – She started dating Saurabh Devendra Singh around the year 2006 and they got married in 2016, after a relationship of 10 years. In 2019, the couple welcomed a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pale complexion
- Charming appearance
Saumya Tandon Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Roop Dhillon, Geet’s cousin, in the 2007 romantic comedy film, Jab We Met, starring Kareena Kapoor Khan and Shahid Kapoor.
- Saumya Tandon appeared on Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai! from 2015 to 2020 and worked alongside Aasif Sheikh, Shubhangi Atre, Shilpa Shinde, Rohitash Gaud, Soma Rathod, Anup Upadhyay, Yogesh Tripathi, and others.
- She left Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai! in 2020 and revealed via her social media accounts that she has opted not to renew her contract and has quit the show through mutual understanding with makers.
- On May 27, 2020, she joined YouTube with her channel titled “Saumya Tandon Official Channel” and the first video that was uploaded on her channel on Jun 7, 2020, was titled “Nazm by Nida Fazli”.
- She tries to keep her personal life away from the spotlight.
- Saumya Tandon loves dressing up and trying out a variety of clothes. The actress has also said, “We see on TV is that actresses wear the same kind of saris, but the colors keep changing. They look as if they are in a manufacturing unit. However, I have kept my outfits quite distinct from each other. There is no over dressing… I just follow one mantra, “less is more”.”
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0