|Amrinder Gill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1976|
Amrinder Gill is an Indian actor, singer, songwriter, film producer, and businessperson who has predominantly worked in the Punjabi film and music industry. Over the years, he has released multiple albums and songs like Ki Samjhaiye (ft. Dr. Zeus), Soorjan Wale (ft. Ammy Virk and Nimrat Khaira), Dildarian, Dooriyan, Ek Vaada, Chan Da Tukda, Apni Jaan Ke, Judaa, Judaa 2, Judaa 3 Chapter 1, Pendu (ft. Dr. Zeus and Young Fateh), Chal Jindiye, Goriyan Bhavaan (ft. Jatinder Shah), Supna (ft. B Praak), Baapu (ft. Jatinder Shah), and Mera Deewanapan (ft. Dr. Zeus). As an actor, his filmography includes projects such as Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22, Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo, Angrej, Lahoriye, Munde U.K. De, Ik Kudi Punjab Di, Dady Cool Munde Fool, Jatt & Juliet, Taur Mittran Di, Golak Bugni Bank Te Batua, Saadi Love Story, Laiye Je Yaarian, Happy Go Lucky, Love Punjab, Sarvann, Ashke, Vekh Baraatan Challiyan, Chal Mera Putt, Chal Mera Putt 2, and Chal Mera Putt 3. Amrinder Gill has been nominated for at least 24 PTC Punjabi Film Awards (winning 7 including 3 for “Best Actor” and 2 for “Best Playback Singer”) as well as for at least 5 Filmfare Awards (winning 2 for “Best Actor” and “Best Playback Singer”).
Amrinder Singh Gill
Amritsar, Punjab, India
Amrinder Gill attended Khalsa College in Amritsar and received a master’s degree in Agriculture Science. He is an alumnus of Guru Nanak Dev University (G.N.D.U.) located in Amritsar, Punjab, India.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter, Film Producer, Businessperson
- Father – He was a doctor.
- Mother – She was a teacher.
- Siblings – Amrinder Gill has a sister.
Bhangra, Romantic, Pop, Sikh, Folk
Rhythm Boyz, Speed, Kamlee, T-Series, Planet
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Amrinder Gill has dated –
- Suneet Gill – He is married to Suneet Gill and the duo has been blessed with 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Usually sports a beard
Amrinder Gill Favorite Things
- One Of His Favorite Songs – Je Mile Oh Kudi from his 2nd album Ek Vaada
Source – Wikipedia
Amrinder Gill Facts
- When he was in college, he used to perform Bhangra as a support artist for personalities like Sarbjit Cheema.
- Amrinder Gill revealed in an interview that “During my childhood days, I would stand in front of the mirror, assuming myself as an actor and would imitate scenes. My father was a doctor, mother was a teacher and my sister was married, therefore often when I was alone at home I would practice to be an actor.”
- In 2000, he released his debut album titled Apni Jaan Ke and it included songs like Ki Kariye and Ishq Ho Gaya.
- He co-starred as Robby in the 2013 Punjabi comedy film Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22.
- Along with manager Karaj Gill, Amrinder Gill co-founded Rhythm Boyz Entertainment INC (simply known as Rhythm Boyz) in 2013.
- He brought to life the character of Kala (a boy from a village in Punjab, India, who falls in love with an Indo-Canadian girl named Aleesha) in the Punjabi-language romantic comedy film Goreyan Nu Daffa Karo in 2014.
- Alongside Sargun Mehta, Yuvraj Hans, Nimrat Khaira, Sardar Sohi, and Guggu Gill, Gill co-starred as Kikkar Singh in the 2017 Punjabi drama film Lahoriye. This role won him the PTC Punjabi Film Award and Filmfare Award Punjabi in the “Best Actor” category.
- He was employed as a manager in the Ferozepur Central Cooperative Bank before he started his musical pursuits.
Featured Image by YrragPic / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0