|Bruna Lirio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 11, 1994|
Bruna Lirio is a Brazilian model known for her successful modeling career. She is represented by the top modeling agencies like Ragazzo Model Management and MC2 Models. She has been featured in several magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar in May 2018 and Vogue Brasil in December 2017. Bruna has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Espírito Santo, Brazil
Bruna is represented by –
- Ragazzo Model Management (Mother Agency)
- Munich Models – Munich
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Next Model Management – London
- L.A. Models
- Way Model Management – São Paulo
- MC2 Model Management – Miami
- Mad Models – Barcelona
- Bornmodels – Denmark
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Modellink – Gothenburg
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She prefers to keep her dating life a secret which makes it difficult to talk about her relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean physique
- Green eyes
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for several brands such as Kopari Beauty.
Best Known For
- Appearing for Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2015 and 2017
- Working with popular fashion photographers like Bruce Weber
- Working with popular modeling agencies like Ragazzo Model Management and MC2 Models
On the contrary, when she is not doing photo shoots or traveling, she enjoys activities such as skateboarding, boxing, and riding Decobikes around the city. These are good cardio exercises that help burn fat and tone muscles.
Bruna Lirio Favorite Things
- Workout – Exercises for Abs
Source – Vogue
Bruna Lirio Facts
- She has done photoshoots with fashion photographer, Bruce Weber.
- Bruna made her debut in modeling after she saw a newspaper ad for a brand named Areia Branca (and hence applied) when she was 16 years old.
- She spent her childhood growing up on the island town of Victoria, Brazil.
- The first time she saw Victoria’s Secret fashion show was on her television and the first thought that came to her mind was “I want to be an angel”.
- In 2015, Wilhelmina Models uploaded a YouTube video in which, makeup artist Kim White transformed her into Mexican artist, Frida Kahlo.
- After a busy day at work, she finds comfort in cooking and shopping.
- In 2014, she moved to Miami.
- In 2015 and 2017, she took part in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Featured Image by Bruna Lirio / Instagram