Beatrice Elizabeth Mary
London, England, United Kingdom
Princess Beatrice started her education at the Upton House School in Windsor. In 1995, she got enrolled at the independent Coworth Park School. In 2000, she got admission at the St George’s School in Ascot.
In September 2008, she joined the Goldsmiths College in London (part of University of London) to study history and history ideas. In 2011, she graduated with a 2:1 degree.
Royal, business consultant, research associate, international product analyst
- Father – Prince Andrew (Duke of York)
- Mother – Sarah Ferguson (Duchess of York)
- Siblings – Princess Eugenie (Younger Sister)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth II (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Philip (Paternal Grandfather), Prince Charles (Uncle), Princess Anne (Aunt), Edward Essex (Uncle), Prince Harry (Cousin), Prince William (Cousin)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Princess Beatrice has dated –
- Nikolai Von Bismarck (2004) – Prince Beatrice dated Nikolai Von Bismarck in October 2004 after they were pictured holding hands at the Mayfair party. They had known each other for a while and had even gone on Inca trail hiking in Peru together.
- Paolo Liuzzo (2005) – Beatrice started going out with Paolo Liuzzo in 2005 after meeting him in Jamaica during holidays. He would later claim that he had visited her home at Royal Lodge and she even wanted to introduce him to her grandfather. However, their relationship came to a sudden end after he was caught up in legal trouble for engaging in the fist fight.
- Dave Clark (2006-2016) – Prince William had acted as a matchmaker for Beatrice and Clark’s relationship. William and Clark had known each other since their college days and he had introduced Clark to Beatrice at Sam Brosnan’s (former James Bond star Sean Brosnan’s son) 23rd birthday party in September 2006. For nearly a decade, Beatrice had followed him to both coasts of US as he tried to build his career. However, it all ended in 2016 after they held talks about why they hadn’t got married by then. It was reported that pressure had been mounting on Dave for nearly a year to propose her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Red hair
- Big round eyes
34-28-36 in or 86-71-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Being a royal, Princess Beatrice isn’t allowed to do endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
Being seventh in line to become the British monarch after her grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
In 2009, Princess Beatrice was seen in a small role as “Lady in Waiting” in the historical drama film The Young Victoria. Her role was uncredited.
First TV Show
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance as herself on the talk show, Today.
Since 2009, Princess Beatrice has been working with Nadya Fairweather, who owns fitness company U-Shape, to keep weight off her body. As Beatrice wasn’t keen on working out in the gym, Nadya got her to train outdoors. Nadya helped her prepare for the trekking expedition to Mount Blanc.
Later, when Nadya got busy, Beatrice started working only once a week with her. The workout lasts about an hour and starts with lower body exercises (such as jumping squats and lunges) with a focus on big muscles such as quads and hamstrings. The lower body work is followed by 20 minutes of boxing and sparring sessions.
After that, Nadya gets her to do some postural work which has Pilates and Yoga style exercises. She ends the workout with core work and does planks every day. After the workout, they have an assisted stretching sessions as Nadya tries to relax her muscles after an intense workout.
Princess Beatrice Favorite Things
- Disney Film – The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Color – Pink
- London Restaurants – The Palomar, Bocca di Lupo
- Indulgences – Cashew nuts with mustard, Diet Coke, Chips
- TV Series – How to Get Away With Murder, Outlander, The Walking Dead
- Clothing Item – Lace bomber jacket from Essentiel Antwerp
- Footwear Item – Rag & Bone ankle boots
- Beauty Brands – Charlotte Tilbury and Bobbi Brown
Source – Hello Magazine, Hello Magazine
Princess Beatrice Facts
- Beatrice has been associated with the HIV-related charities and organizations. In 2002, she paid a visit to Russia to meet children suffering from HIV.
- In April 2010, she created a history by becoming the first British royal family member to complete the London charity. She had participated in a marathon to raise money for “Children in Crisis” charity.
- She has been a longtime supporter of the Springboard for Children project, which aims to promote literacy in children, who are battling learning difficulties while studying in primary schools.
- As a royal, she is a patron of various organizations such as York Musical Society, The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre, and the York Theatre Royal.
- In 2009, with her uncredited appearance in The Young Victoria, she became the first British Royal family member to work in a non-documentary movie.
- When young, she was diagnosed with dyslexia. Reading Harry Potter books helped her overcome her reading difficulties.
- She was born with scoliosis and the doctors had to operate on her when she was 12 years old to remedy it. As a result of the operation, they inserted metal rods to keep her back straight.
- The hat she wore at the wedding of her cousin Prince William was auctioned on eBay for £81,000, which was split between Children in Crisis and UNICEF.
- In November 2016, she was reported to have cut Ed Sheeran’s cheek with a ceremonial sword used during the mock knighting of James Blunt.
- In 2014, she accompanied her father Prince Andrew on his official engagement trip to the United Arab Emirates.
- She doesn’t have a social media account.