|Sarah, Duchess of York Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1959|
Sarah, Duchess of York is a British royal member, television personality, author, and producer who became a longtime media fixture due to her marriage to Prince Andrew, Duke of York. She has more than 400k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k subscribers on YouTube.
Sarah Margaret Ferguson
Fergie, Sarah, Duchess of York
London, England, United Kingdom
British Royal Member, Author, Television Personality, Producer
- Father – Major Ronald Ferguson
- Mother – Susan Wright
- Siblings – Jane Ferguson (Older Sister)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah, Duchess of York has dated –
- Kim Smith-Bingham (1981-1983)
- Paddy McNally (1983-1985)
- Prince Andrew, Duke of York (1985-1996) – Sarah married the Duke of York, Prince Andrew on July 23, 1986. The couple was blessed with daughters Princess Beatrice (b. August 8, 1988) and Princess Eugenie (b. March 23, 1990). However, they officially separated in 1996.
- Steve Wyatt (1990-1992)
- John Bryan (1992-1995)
- Thomas Muster (1996-1998)
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry.
She is a redhead.
Sarah, Duchess of York Favorite Things
- Royal Member – Queen Elizabeth II
- Festive Treat – Tunnocks Teacake
- Chinese Dishes – Sweet and Sour Pork, Peking Duck, Spring Rolls
Source – SCMP.com, Express, SCMP.com
Sarah, Duchess of York Facts
- In 2005, New York City’s famous Stage Deli named a sandwich in her honor called the Duchess of York chicken sandwich.
- She narrowly escaped the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001 as she arrived late for her scheduled meeting at the World Trade Center due to traffic.
- Sarah was close with her former sister-in-law, Princess Diana of Wales.
Featured Image by John Mathew Smith / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0