|Diana Penty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Diana has completed her bachelor’s degree in Mass Media from St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Model and Actress
5 ft 9.5 in or 177 cm
62 kg or 137 pounds
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
She had walked the ramp for Trussardi and Gianfranco Ferre in 2005. Her other brands include Maybelline, Virgin Mobile, Garnier Fructis
Diana’s mother is Christian while her father is Parsi
Best Known For
Diana was noticed in Garnier Fructis and Maybelline beauty products advertisements.
2012 film Cocktail for her role as “Meera Gupta”
Diana Penty Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Thai, Korean food
- Favorite Drink – Lime Juice
- Favorite Restaurant – Royal China, Mumbai, India
- Favorite Band – U2, Coldplay, The Killers
- Favorite Accessories – Sunglasses, iPod, Lip Balm, Wallet
- Favorite Place to Visit – Cape Town, South Africa
- Favorite City – New York and London
Diana Penty Facts
- Diana Penty started her career as a model in 2005 and walked the ramp for Italian designers like Trussardi, Ferre.
- Diana Penty has appeared on several magazine covers like Elle, Vogue India (July 2012).
- Diana was first spotted by the Elite Model Agency. She worked with them for 5 years.
- Diana Penty was originally chosen to act in the 2011 film Rockstar but somehow she was dropped from the project and replaced by Nargis Fakhri.
- Diana was in Rome when she got a call from Illuminati films for auditions for Cocktail (her debut film).
- During auditions, after 3 to 4 takes, she got selected for the role of Meera in Cocktail.
- Her peppy number “Tumhi Ho Bandhu” in Cocktail has been liked by everyone and people are eager to watch her in other movies as well.
- Diana is the one, who replaced Deepika Padukone for Maybelline ads.