|Guru Randhawa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 30, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Guru Randhawa, a Punjabi singer belongs to Village Noorpur, Gurdaspur, Punjab. He started his career in 2003 and released the album Page One. In 2017, his songs started entering Bollywood films. Hindi films such as Hindi Medium, Simran, Tumhari Sulu, Nachle Na, etc. have used his songs.
Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa
Nurpur, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India
Guru Randhawa went to the Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM). He graduated from IIPM with an MBA.
- Siblings – Ramneek Randhawa (Brother)
Punjabi, Bhangra, Romantic, Indi-Pop, Dance
Keyboards, Piano, Harmonium, Vocals
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Guru Randhawa has dated –
- Nora Fatehi (2021) – In December 2021, Guru and Canadian actress and model, Nora Fatehi were rumored to be dating after they were seen together at a Goa beach. Earlier in 2020, she was featured in Guru’s song titled Naach Meri Rani.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Punjabi descent.
- Often has a slight beard
- Spiky hairstyle
Best Known For
- The popularity of his single Suit, which was later featured in the Bollywood movie, Hindi Medium.
- The commercial success of his singles such as High Rated Gabru, Patola, and Lahore.
In 2013, he released his first studio album, Page One, which was a minor success.
Guru Randhawa Favorite Things
- Childhood Singer – Babbu Maan
- Food – Dal and rice
- Memory – Living in London
- Color – Black
- Clothing Item – Soccer Jerseys
- Dessert – Gulab Jamun
Source – YouTube
Guru Randhawa Facts
- He was hired to perform at the opening ceremony of the IPL 2017.
- He started singing at the age of 7 and his parents have been very supportive of his pursuit to carve a career out of music.
- The inspiration to write his song Suit came to his mind while attending a Punjabi mela in the United States.
- After completing his school education, he moved to Delhi to pursue his college education.
- He got his big breakthrough with the release of his single Patola, on which legendary rapper Bohemia collaborated with him.
Featured Image by Guru Randhawa / Instagram