|Regina Cassandra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Regina Cassandra started her acting and show business career at a very young age. To be precise, she started at the age of 9, by anchoring various shows on Splash TV. After working as a TV anchor, she started working in short films to polish her acting skills and to build a good portfolio. Her work in Balaji Mohan’s short film Kadhalil Sodhappuvadhu Yeppadi was widely acclaimed and helped her gain a lot of attention. Soon after, she made her theatrical debut and has since acted in several successful Telugu, Tamil, and Kannada movies.
Roheeba, Kussu, Paapaa
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Regina Cassandra graduated from Women’s Christian College in Chennai, with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology. She also has a Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Regina Cassandra has dated –
- Sai Dharam Tej (2017) – In the early months of 2017, Regina was rumored to be dating actor Sai Dharam Tej. It was revealed that they had first met on the sets of the movie, Subramanyam For Sale. Later, it was claimed that they had been seen out and about together on a couple of occasions. However, in a statement to the media, she claimed that they were just good friends.
- Gautham Karthik (2018) – The Tamil media linked Cassandra with actor Gautham Karthik in May 2018. It was claimed that they had grown closer while shooting for the movie, Mr. Chandramouli. It was even reported that it was only due to the presence of Karthik in the movie, she had agreed to wear a bikini.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Kannada ancestry on her mother’s side and North Indian roots on her father’s side. She also has Anglo-Indian ancestry on her grandmother’s side.
- Petite Figure
Regina Cassandra has endorsed –
- Alexander Group of Salons
- Shahin Mannan
- Woman Ambassadors
- Guapa Resortwear
- Foreign National (Restaurant and Bar)
- Studio Rigu
- Rajyalakshmi Heritage Banaras
- Chic Therapy
- Param Sahib
- Radhika Agrawal Jewels
- Design by Blueprint
- Ekaya Handloom Luxury
- Priya Agarwal Clothing
Best Known For
- Having hosted a number of shows on the popular kid’s channel, Splash
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the Tamil drama movie, Kedi Billa Killadi Ranga
- Having played the role of female lead in the Telugu action comedy movie, Power
In 2005, she made her theatrical film debut in the Tamil romantic comedy movie, Kanda Naal Mudhal. She was studying in class 9 when she was cast in the movie.
First TV Show
Regina Cassandra made her first TV show appearance on a children’s show on Splash, a kid’s channel.
Regina Cassandra Favorite Things
- Sports Team – Manchester United
- Indulgences – Coffee, Chocolate, Paneer
- Literature Genre – Romantic
Source – Instagram, Times of India
Regina Cassandra Facts
- She missed out on making her theatrical film debut in the thriller movie directed by Mani Ratnam, Yuva, because his assistant couldn’t locate her as her family had changed their home. She was selected to play Surya’s younger sister in the movie.
- She took her friends out to watch her theatrical debut in Kanda Naal Mudhal on her 14th birthday.
- While growing up, she took formal training in Bharatnatyam.
- She loved eating chicken and roasted beef but turned vegetarian after reading an article by PETA, which even made her cry. Later, she turned vegan in 2011.
- She has done extensive activism work for the foundations like Life is a Ball, Aditya Mehta Foundation, and Teach for Change.
- Follow Regina Cassandra on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY 3.0