|Kulwinder Billa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 2, 1984|
Kulwinder Billa is an Indian singer and actor who has mainly worked in the Punjabi entertainment industry. As a singer, he has worked on multiple albums and tracks including Chakkwein Suit, Tayari Haan Di, Kho Na Baithan, Palazzo, Sucha Soorma, Time Table, Time Table 2, Dil Lai La, Angreji Wali Madam, Koi Khaas, Addiyaan Chuk Chuk, and Fer Toh Punjab. Kulwinder Billa has also been cast in movies such as Parahuna and Subedar Joginder Singh.
Mansa, Punjab, India
Kulwinder Billa went to S.D. College in Barnala. Later, he got enrolled at the Punjabi University in Patiala. He holds a Bachelor of Arts, Master of Arts, M. Phil, and Ph. D degrees.
Kulwinder Billa has been managed by Hardeep Mann.
Punjabi Folk, Bhangra, Punjabi Pop
- White Music
- Speed Records
- Super Cassettes Industries Private Limited
- Lokdhun Punjabi
- Japas Music
- Kamlee Records Limited
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi ancestry.
- Green eyes
- Thick eyebrows
- Often has a mustache
Best Known For
Having released several popular and successful singles such as Time Table, DJ Vajda, Angrezi Wali Madam, and Kho Na Baithan
In April 2012, he released his debut studio album, Koi Khaas.
He made his theatrical film debut in the 2018 war drama movie, Subedar Joginder Singh.
First TV Show
Kulwinder Billa has appeared in several TV shows such as PTC Superstar.
Kulwinder Billa Facts
- In his college days, he often used to perform at youth festivals.
- He had initially recorded his single Kale Rang da Yaar as a dummy recording. He eventually sent his single to his friends via Bluetooth and from there, the song became a viral hit.
- When he realized that his song was attributed to other singers, he decided to formally record the single and it proved to be his first breakthrough.
- He started taking formal music training in August 2007.
- Kulwinder used to participate in singing events and competitions at a very young age.
- He first performed at a singing event after his sister took him along for a farewell party.
- Alongside Wamiqa Gabbi, Karamjit Anmol, Nirmal Rishi, and Sardar Sohi, he co-starred as Janta in the Punjabi language comedy film Parahuna in 2018.
Featured Image by Kulwinder Billa / Instagram