Jessica Louise Nelson
Jesy, Wilma, Jesminda
Romford, London, England
Jesy had switched to different schools as she faced bullying. She attended Jo Richardson Community School in Dagenham. Nelson also went to Arts College in Hornchurch and Abbs Cross Academy. She learned theatres from Sylvia Young and Yvonne Rhodes theatre school.
- Father – John Nelson
- Mother – Janice White
- Siblings – Jade Nelson (Older Sister), Joseph Nelson (Brother), Jonathan Nelson (Brother)
Columbia Records, RCA UK
As a part of the band, Little Mix, she was signed with Syco Music until 2018.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jesy Nelson dated –
- Jordan Banjo (2012-2014) – English dancer, Jordan Banjo started dating Nelson in January 2012. They know each other since Jesy was 10. But, in March 2013, the duo broke up amicably. The decision was taken by Jordan after Jesy’s much wider fame than him, as now her workload has increased and she has started getting too much male attention and it became difficult for Jordan to handle. They reunited later and finally got separated on June 26, 2014.
- George Shelley (2013) – The British singers George Shelley and Jesy were RUMORed to have had a fling in July 2013.
- Jake Roche (2014-2016) – In September 2014, Rixton lead singer, Jake Roche started dating lovely Jesy. He is about two years her junior. The couple got engaged on July 19, 2015. But, this relationship also saw an end in November 2016 as confirmed by Sun.
- Chris Clark (2017) – For just 2 months, from February 2017 to April 2017, Jesy dated reality TV star, Chris Clark.
- Harry James Byart (2017-2018) – In July 2017, it first came to public attention that singer Harry James and Jesy were an item. They then dated for 16 months and called it quits in November 2019.
- Chris Hughes (2019-Present) – Reality TV star who was on Love Island, Chris Hughes started dating Jesy in January 2019. They had gone to The Cauldron in East London on their first date. The duo confirmed their relationship in February 2019 during a vacation in Dublin, Ireland by sharing the same on their social media. In July 2019, they started living together.
Race / Ethnicity
Jesy has dyed her hair “red” in the past.
She is naturally brunette.
35-28-36 in or 89-71-91.5 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
She is believed to be wearing a shoe size 8 (US).
Little Mix band is a brand ambassador for Schwarzkopf LIVE Colour XXL.
Best Known For
The girl group released their debut album titled DNA on November 19, 2012, through Syco music. The album consists of 12 tracks with a total length of 43:56 minutes.
First TV Show
She first appeared in the singing competition The X Factor in 2011 as herself (contestant).
She is a foodie and eats whatever she likes. She has a curvy figure and her boyfriend likes it. She knows Banjo since she was 10 and he does not want Jesy to look skinny.
But, it seems she has lost some weight in the past and is now looking more slimmer.
Jesy Nelson Favorite Things
- Band – Spice Girls
- Restaurant – Nando’s
- Singer – Missy Elliott
- Movie – Taken (2008)
- Color – All colors
- Albums – + (By Ed Sheeran) and Fame (By Chris Brown)
Source – Little-Mix.com
Jesy Nelson Facts
- Nelson is a member of the girl group “Little Mix”.
- She is the oldest member of the girl band.
- Jesy and Perrie Edwards share the same middle name, i.e. “Louise”.
- On The X Factor, during her first audition, she sang the song “Bust Your Windows” by Jazmine Sullivan.
- She also received some cyber-bullying after she joined the girl band “Little Mix”.
- Jesy does not like sandwiches. She has a phobia of them.
- She can speak in the Australian and Scottish accent.
- She had also worked at a bar before she appeared on The X Factor.
- Jessica is a fan of Jeremy Kyle, English radio and TV presenter.