Jake Peter Roche
Jake went to St Mary’s Catholic College in Blackpool.
As an actor, he received training from The Sylvia Young Theatre School in Marylebone area, London.
Singer, musician, actor
- Father – Shane Richie (Actor, comedian, singer, presenter)
- Mother – Coleen Nolan (Singer, TV presenter, author)
- Siblings – Shane Roche Jr. (Older Brother), Romani-Skye Angel Shelley (Younger Half-Sister), Mackenzie Roche (Younger Half-Brother), Lolita Bell Roche (Younger Half-Sister), Ciara Fensome (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Ray Fensome (Stepfather), Christie Goddard (Stepmother)
He is a member of the band, Rixton. The band is signed to Scooter Braun’s School Boy Records.
Interscope Records, Geffen Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
68 kg or 150 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake Roche dated –
- Chloe Lloyd (2012-2013) – From 2012 to 2013, he was romantically linked with the British model, Chloe Lloyd.
- Jesy Nelson (2014-2016) – In September 2014, he started dating Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson. The singers got engaged in July 2015. When Jake was proposing to Jesy, Ed Sheeran was singing in the background. They called off their engagement in November 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Jake Roche’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Being a part of the pop rock band, Rixton, which was formerly known as Relics. The band members include Lewi Morgan, Charley Bagnall, and Danny Wilkin, apart from Jake who is the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist.
The band is known for their Me and My Broken Heart EP, released in 2014.
As a one-fourth member of the band, Rixton, he released his debut album Let the Road on June 8, 2015 via School Boy Records, Mad Love Records Giant Little Man and Interscope Records.
The album consists of 10 singles in the standard version, giving it a total length of just over 35 minutes.
He appeared in the 2004 semi-biographical film Finding Neverland for his role as an orphan.
First TV Show
In 2010, Jake appeared in soap opera Emmerdale for his role as Isaac Nuttall in 12 episodes.
His workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Jake Roche Favorite Things
His favorite thing about touring is that he gets to see America by walking on the stage and performing live shows. But, at the same time, he has to live just on the suitcase items, which is his least favorite thing.
Jake Roche Facts
- When Jake was 9, his parents split.
- Jake considers English actress, Jessie Wallace as his second mother and is good friends with her.
- He is a part of the band, Rixton, which was formed in 2012 in Manchester.
- If Jake (or Rixton) could collaborate with anyone, he would choose Justin Timberlake.
- Their band name, Rixton does not mean anything. They were previously called “Relics.” But, that name was already taken by another band. So, they had to change it.
- He has a celebrity crush on Jennifer Lawrence.
- Rixton’s debut album “Let the Road” took them six years to finish.
- All band members of Rixton got their bodies inked with the “Me and My Broken Heart” tattoo after the release of the single of the same name.
- At SXSW 2014, the band Rixton sang with Justin Bieber.
- Connect with Jake on Twitter and Instagram.
- Visit his band’s official website @ www.rixtonband.com. Connect with band members on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, Tumblr, SoundCloud, and Google+.