|Aarya Babbar Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|May 24, 1981
Aarya Babbar is an Indian actor who is widely known for having appeared in numerous Bollywood and Punjabi movies including Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola (2013) and Naughty Jatts (2013) respectively. He has also been featured in a number of TV shows like Bigg Boss 8 (2014). He is the recipient of many accolades such as the National Award of the Journalist Association for “Upcoming Actor in Action” in the past. Aarya has amassed more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
He has attended the New York Film Academy.
- Father – Raj Babbar (Actor & Politician)
- Mother – Nadira Babbar (Actress & Director)
- Siblings – Juhi Babbar (Older Sister)
- Others – Prateik Babbar (Younger Half-Brother) (Actor), Anup Soni (Brother-In-Law) (Actor, Model, Anchor)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Minissha Lamba
- Jasmine Puri (2016-Present) – He tied the knot with Jasmine in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Beard and mustache
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Starbucks.
Aarya Babbar Favorite Things
- Pet – His adopted dog Gabbar who has been the apple of his eye
Source – Instagram
Aarya Babbar Facts
- He had altered his name from his birth name to Arya Babbar for movies.
- He has believed in a saying in Hindu mythology that has affirmed him to have done a good deed in his previous life, that allowed him to take birth in a wonderful family.
- Aarya has reflected that when someone is growing up in a house where his or her parents are actors and there is fame, success as well as money, the natural inclination is to go towards that. He has felt blessed that his father created a ground for him and has found it wise not to leave or change it.
- Aarya has been extremely fond of dogs having found shoots to be a lot more fun when there is a furry friend around.
- He has liked to write and has penned as well as published books. He has also enjoyed directing.
- Aarya has found it fun to challenge himself as a performer when he has to transform himself. He has revealed that whenever he has had to get out of his comfort zone and try something new and different, he has grown as an actor.
- He has wanted to advise youngsters that it is good to value time as it is one of the most precious things, and one should also never complain if there is a lot of waiting to be done, as someone else is making use of the moment.
- Babbar has believed that, given his personality and performance, negative roles have suited him more. He has done more characters with gray shades in Hindi films and those with positive characters in Punjabi movies.
- His first crush had been a distant cousin.
- One of his most cherished childhood memories has been his passing in the board exams in his 10th standard.
- Aarya has liked to listen to all kinds of music.
- He has had a lot of fun watching TV shows such as How I Met Your Mother.
- Aarya has relished the film Amazing Spiderman.
- He has enjoyed baking cakes.
Featured Image by Arya Babbar Official / Instagram