|Harry Hudson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1993|
Harry Hudson is an American singer and songwriter who has released the solo studio albums Yesterday’s Tomorrow Night (2018) and Hey, I’m Here For You (2020).
Englewood, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – Remy Hudson (Older Brother)
Folk Rock, Pop
- Roc Nation
- Republic Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harry has dated –
- Eve Jobs (2020-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Often sports a light stubble
- Affable smile
- Has the caricature of a cowboy tattooed on his left arm
- Has the image of a bird tattooed on his right arm
- Close-cropped hair
- Has a rose tattooed on his upper chest
- Has multiple inscriptions tattooed on both his arms
Harry Hudson Facts
- Harry’s parents got divorced when he was just 2 years old and his mother had moved with him to Liverpool 2 years later. They had later returned to the United States and settled in Los Angeles.
- In December 2011, he had had a meeting with John Atterberry, the then vice president of the record label Death Row Records. Harry was heavily invested in rap music at that time but John had encouraged him to focus on conventional singing.
- Although initially hesitant, he paid heed to that advice and John was planning to sign him to the label but the deal could not be finalized after John was fatally shot by a gunman 2 weeks later. Sometime later, a producer invited him to work as an intern songwriter in Sweden.
- After returning to Los Angeles, he had developed a habit of attending house parties and through one such party, he made an acquaintance with socialites and media personalities Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner. They became such good friends that Kylie and Kendall began to promote his music on social media.
- This led to him being noticed by siblings Willow Smith and Jaden Smith, with whom he founded MSFTS, an art collective and lifestyle brand that encompasses music and fashion. He and Jaden had also co-starred in a short-film titled Can Cowboys Cry.
- When he was 20 years old, he was diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkin’s lymphoma and the doctors had given him just 3 months to live. He underwent intensive chemotherapy for a few months and emerged victorious in a seemingly lost battle. Harry had later revealed in an interview that he would often disregard his doctor’s instructions concerning his diet and behavior during his time in chemotherapy. He mentioned that it was his unwavering positivity and self-belief that helped him eventually pull through. He had later been appointed as the ambassador for Teen Cancer America.
- During this time, he had also suffered from depression but chose to put his energies into writing songs that eventually formed the bulk of his debut album that was released in 2018. One of the tracks in that album titled Love, Dad was written just after the death of his father in February 2018.
- In April 2021, Kardashian-Jenner family friend, Harry Hudson revealed that he had never ever watched a single episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians even though he himself has appeared in some of the episodes of the reality show.
Featured Image by Harry Hudson / Instagram