|Eve Jobs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1998|
Eve Jobs is an American equestrian and model who is widely recognized for being the daughter of the late Steve Jobs who the world has known as the face of Apple. Eve has displayed her extraordinary skills in horseback riding and jumping in several shows such as the 2nd annual Longines Masters in 2015 and has emerged victorious in numerous horse riding events including being awarded the Écuries d’ Écaussinnes Trophy in 2015. In 2019 she was placed in the 5th position on the list of the world’s top 1,000 riders under the age of 25.
She attended the Upper Echelon Academy, which has an individualized online learning ambiance with curriculums made especially with the riders’ schedules and contests in mind. She then went to Stanford University and completed her graduation.
- Father – Steve Jobs (Entrepreneur, Business Magnate, CEO of Apple Inc) (Deceased)
- Mother – Laurene Powell Jobs (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Reed (Older Brother), Erin (Older Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Eugenio Garza Pérez
- Harry Hudson (2020-Present) – She began dating singer and songwriter Harry Hudson in 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp nose
- Shapely lips
She has done modeling work for various brands including Glossier having posed in a bathtub with the label’s lip gloss in her hand in 2020.
Eve Jobs Favorite Things
- Brands – Off-White, Nike, Yves Klein, Euphoria
Source – W Magazine
Eve Jobs Facts
- She had been fascinated with horses since her childhood and what had initially begun as a hobby soon became her goal in life.
- As a child, she used to call her father’s assistant at work to ensure she was mentioned on his calendar. Her father had stated that his daughter Eve was like a pistol and has the strongest will of any child he has ever met.
- Eve has recalled that every evening her father would make a point of having dinner at the big long table in their kitchen while talking about a variety of topics like books and history. Nobody would ever pull out an iPad or computer and no child in the family had ever been addicted to devices.
- She has regularly posted pictures on social media that have included photos from festivals as well as competitions that depict her in action on her horse.
- Eve was declared to be the Show Jumping Hall Of Fame Rider of the Month for March 2017.
- She has stated that riding makes one humble. She confessed that it made her a better person and taught her values such as independence, perseverance, and dedication.
- Eve has competed against many famous daughters like Jennifer Gates, the descendant of the business magnate, investor, author, and co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation Bill Gates and Melinda Gates.
- She has revealed that it had taken her a long time to figure out how to balance friends, school, and riding, and through the years she finally realized that the best way to make it all work was to prioritize what was most important to her at the time.
Featured Image by Eve Jobs / Instagram