|Jennifer Gates Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1996|
Jennifer Gates is an American equestrian athlete and social media star who is widely recognized as the daughter of Microsoft mogul Bill Gates and his wife Melinda Gates. Jennifer has taken part in numerous horse-riding competitions including the Longines Global Champions Tour in 2018 and emerged victorious in many of them such as the U25 National Championship contest in Lexington, Kentucky in 2017. She has been ranked 19th in show jumping by The United States Equestrian Federation in the past.
Jennifer Katharine Gates
Bellevue, Washington, United States
Jennifer attended the Lakeside School that is one of the most elite private schools in Seattle. She has enrolled in Stanford University with Biology as her subject.
Equestrian Athlete, Social Media Star, Medical Student
- Father – Bill Gates (Business Magnate, Investor, Author, Philanthropist, Humanitarian, Co-founder of the Microsoft Corporation)
- Mother – Melinda Gates (Philanthropist, Former General Manager at Microsoft)
- Siblings – Rory John Gates (Younger Brother) (Poet, Media Personality), Phoebe Adele Gates (Younger Sister) (Student)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nayel Nassar (2017-Present) – She has been in a relationship with professional equestrian and showjumper Nayel Nassar. After keeping their relationship private for 1 year, the couple wished each other on social media after completing their one-year anniversary on January 15, 2018, thereby making their relationship public.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Scottish descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
Jennifer Gates Favorite Things
- Source of Inspiration – Her father’s passion for learning about which she has gushed in an Instagram post on Father’s Day along with admiring his intense dedication to philanthropy and his nature of always cooperating with her such as when she requested him to make TikTok videos with her
Source – CNBC
Jennifer Gates Facts
- She began to learn horse riding at the age of around 6.
- Jennifer has recalled that she was brought up in a very humble and disciplined environment in which she was not allowed to use the cell phone until her teenage years and her screen time could be a maximum of 45 minutes on weekdays and 1 hour on weekends.
- She has affirmed that her parents have always had her back. When she was younger, they had told her to pursue whatever she was naturally drawn to, whether it was Mathematics, Science, reading, or writing. That would make Jennifer feel like she really had a strong foundation with them believing in her and ready to support her in any of her endeavors.
- Despite being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world, Jennifer has been noted to be down-to-earth, and humble. She has wished to work for children and animals and has been seen to devote as much time as possible to promote better working conditions for horses.
- Jennifer has aspired to be independent and successful like her father. She has been aware that she was born into a huge situation of privilege and she has wanted to use the opportunities that come with it to learn from them and find out the things she is passionate about.
- In 2017, her father Bill Gates had said on Reddit Ask Me Anything that all his children would receive $10 million as inheritance, which would be less than 1 percent of his total fortune.
Featured Image by Jennifer Gates / Instagram