|Alano Miller Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1979|
Alano Miller is an American actor who is best known for his appearance as Cato in Underground. Besides that, Alano has also appeared in various other films and shows such as Loving, Jane The Virgin, Halt and Catch Fire, Sylvie’s Love, Cherish the Day, and Wish You Well.
Alano Herberto Miller
Orlando, Florida, United States
Pasadena, California, United States
Alano studied at Seabreeze High School in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Later, he went on to attain a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from SUNY Purchase Conservatory of Theater Arts and Film and in 2008, Miller earned a Master of Fine Arts degree from Penn State University.
Siblings – He has 7 older siblings.
Miller is represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
92 kg or 203 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alano has dated –
- DeWanda Wise (2009-Present) – On June 26, 2009, he married talented actress DeWanda Wise after dating her for 3 months.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and Hispanic)
Alano has Cuban, Bahamian, and Jamaican ancestry.
- Short afro hairstyle
- Thin eyebrows
- Tall physical appearance
Through his social media, Alano has represented several brands and designers including Apuje Kalu.
Alano Miller Favorite Things
- Food – Tomahawk Pork Chop
- Charity Event – American Cancer Society’s A Taste of Hope
- Cultural Institution – National Museum of African American History and Culture
- Restaurant – Chispacca
- Historic Place – Huntington Library
- Spot In Los Angeles – Old Pasadena
Source – Haute Living
Alano Miller Facts
- He was brought up in Orlando alongside his 7 older siblings.
- Alano had worked as a lifeguard on Daytona Beach in the past.
- During his high school years, Alano was an avid basketball and football player.
- Throughout his youth, he battled his perception of the aesthetics of his body.
- In 2012, he made his debut feature film appearance as Kevin in All Wifed Out.
- Alano is a huge foodie and loves Italian dishes.
- In 1997, Alano was presented with the Presidential Scholar Award.
- He and his wife DeWanda are both vegans. However, until 2016, he loved to eat non-vegetarian food like pork and sushi.
- Alano loves to bake in his free time.
Featured Image By Alano Miller / Instagram