|Susan May Pratt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1974|
Susan May Pratt is an American actress who’s better known as Mandella in the 1999 film, 10 Things I Hate About You. She has played a couple of notable roles including her portrayal of Alicia in Drive Me Crazy and Maureen Cummings in Center Stage.
Susan May Pratt
Lansing, Michigan, United States
She attended East Lansing High School and later went to Parson’s School of Design and Bard College at Simon’s Rock.
In August 2015, she was in the works to complete her bachelor’s degree in Business while working on prerequisites for a Master’s program in occupational therapy at the University of Southern California.
- Siblings – She has 1 sister.
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Susan May Pratt has dated –
- Kenneth Mitchell (2006-Present) – Susan May Pratt and fellow actor Kenneth Mitchell had tied the knot in May 2006. The couple has 2 children together, namely, daughter Lilah Ruby Mitchell (b. July 7, 2007) and son Kallum Porter Mitchell (b. December 9, 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Greek Nose
- Plump Lips
Susan May Pratt Facts
- She left school to pursue a career in modeling at the age of 16. Shortly after, she headed for college in New York.
- Her father worked as a physics professor at Michigan State University situated in East Lansing, Michigan, United States.
- In addition to her filmography as an actress, Pratt has appeared on various films and television shows including Drive Me Crazy (1999), Undermind (2003), Open Water 2: Adrift (2006), Who’s Your Monkey? (2008), The Gift (2015), Act Super Naturally (2017), Ghost Whisperer (2005), Private Practice (2009), Mad Men (2010), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2012), Masters of S*x (2015), and Outcast (2017).
- She plays the piano and the oboe.
Featured Image by Susan May Pratt / Instagram