|Granger Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1979|
|Spouse||Amber Emily Bartlett|
Granger Smith is an American singer and songwriter who has released the solo studio albums Waiting on Forever (1999), Memory Rd. (2004), Pockets of Pesos (2005), Livin’ Like a Lonestar (2007), Don’t Listen to The Radio (2009), Poets & Prisoners (2011), Dirt Road Driveway (2013), Remington (2016), When the Good Guys Win (2017), Country Things Vol. 1 (2020), and Country Things Vol. 2 (2020).
Granger Kelly Smith
Earl Dibbles Jr.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
Granger had attended the Lake Highlands High School in his hometown of Dallas. After his high school graduation, he had joined Texas A&M University, a public land-grant research university in College Station, Texas. He had pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree there.
- Father – Chris Smith
- Mother – Deborah Smith
- Siblings – Parker Smith (Younger Brother), Tyler Smith (Younger Brother)
- Others – Bruce Monarch Smith (Paternal Grandfather), Freddie Marie Shepler (Paternal Grandmother)
He is represented by –
- Tyler Smith, Manager, TS Management, Georgetown, Williamson County, Texas, United States
- Braeden Rountree, Booking Agent, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennesse, United States
- Jay Jones, PR Agent, Broken Bow Records Music Group, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennesse, United States
- Chris Lee, Tour Manager, Austin, Texas, United States
- EMI Music Publishing
- Thirty Tigers
- Wheelhouse Records
- Broken Bow Records
Granger Smith’s net worth had been $6 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Granger has dated –
- Amber Emily Bartlett (2008-Present) – Granger had first met Amber Emily Bartlett in 2008, on the set of the music video of his song titled Don’t Listen to the Radio. They had started dating soon after and Amber has been featured in several of his music videos since then. The couple eventually got married on February 11, 2010, and have 4 children together – a daughter named London Smith (b. 2011) and 3 sons named Lincoln Monarch Smith (b. 2014), River Kelly Smith (b. May 16, 2016), and Maverick Beckham Smith (b. August 20, 2021). On June 6, 2019, Granger had announced that his son River Kelly Smith had passed away following a drowning accident at their home in Georgetown, Texas. River had previously been featured in the music video for the song titled Happens Like That.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English and German descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
- Often makes appearances in a baseball cap
Granger Smith Facts
- Granger had become interested in music at the age of 14 and had taught himself how to play the guitar.
- 5 years later, he had moved from Texas to Nashville to pursue a career in the music industry after he had bagged a songwriting contract with EMI Music Publishing.
- As of August 2021, he had performed thrice at the White House. In 2008, he had even performed for American soldiers stationed in Iraq and Kuwait.
- In several of his song recordings, he credits a fictional assistant named Earl Dibbles Jr., his alter ego.
- In July 2019, he had performed for an audience of 86,000 as the opening act for the Garth Brooks Stadium Tour at the Albertsons Stadium in Boise.
Featured Image by Granger Smith / Instagram