|Patrick Huston Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|May 27, 1999
Patrick Huston is an American TikTok star and social media influencer who rose to fame for his lip-sync clips and comedy skits on the TikTok platform where he has amassed more than 450k followers. He is also one of the members of The Hype House, a social media collective that includes TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube influencers who have a separate TikTok account with the same name that has garnered more than 14 million followers. He has often collaborated with fellow members of The Hype House such as Charli D’Amelio, Addison Rae, Alex Warren, Calvin Goldby and Chase Hudson for his TikTok videos.
California, United States
TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Kennedy Huston (Younger Sister)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde.
- Slender frame
- Tousled, spiked hair
- Has a mole near his right eyebrow and one on his neck
- Wears ear studs
- Cryptic smile
Patrick Huston Facts
- He began posting on Instagram in November 2015 and his first post was a video clip where he was riding a mini dirt bike in an empty city street. He has since continued to post pictures related to lifestyle and fashion.
- Although he posts infrequently on Instagram, once his affiliation with The Hype House became public knowledge, it led to a quick surge in his follower base. His account has amassed more than 150k followers.
- He also runs a joint YouTube channel with fellow The Hype House member and good friend Calvin Goldby. The channel is built around vlogs and prank videos and is titled, Calvin and Patrick. It has amassed more than 80k subscribers with the first video being posted in March 2020.
- In March 2020, he was a part of the group of social media stars, along with Daisy Keech, Calvin Goldby, Connor Yates, and Wyatt Xavier, who were unfollowed by The Hype House‘s joint Instagram page. This happened after Daisy had threatened to split away from the collective and form a new house altogether after a disagreement with The Hype House‘s co-founder and manager Thomas Petrou; following Daisy’s wishes to be recognized as a co-founder.
Featured Image by Patrick Huston / Instagram