|Carrie Wampler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1996|
Carrie Wampler is an American actress who is known for her portrayal of Lori in Big Little Lies, Ren in The Goldbergs, Lucy Taylor in Parks and Recreation, and Brooke in Austin & Ally. However, she is perhaps most prominently recognized as the older sister of actress and dancer Cricket Wampler.
Tipp City, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Carrie was Homeschooled.
- Father – Chris Wampler
- Mother – Holly Wampler
- Siblings – Phillip Wampler (Older Brother) (Actor), Cricket Wampler (Younger Sister) (Actress, Dancer)
Carrie is represented by Talentworks and Kass Management.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carrie has dated –
- Ross Lynch (2011) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Wide smile
Carrie Wampler Favorite Things
- Outfit – One that she bought from Merchant31
Source – Facebook
Carrie Wampler Facts
- She was raised as the oldest child among 3 siblings in Tipp City, Ohio. However, her parents later decided to relocate the family to Los Angeles, in order to help Carrie build a career in the film industry.
- Carrie is close friends with a girl named Jordanne Varvel and her best friend is Lydia Schneider.
- Wampler’s first-ever small screen appearance was as Stacey Robinson in Blue Lagoon: The Awakening in 2012, which earned her a great deal of notoriety. She was cast alongside the likes of actress Indiana Evans, Brenton Thwaites and, Denise Richards.
- She has 2 dogs, a Labradoodle Oscar, and a Maltipoo named Phoebe.
- Carrie made her debut TV show appearance as Victoria in Malibu Country in 2013. Thereafter, Wampler was cast in her first feature film titled Maximum Ride in 2016.
- When she’s not busy on screen, Carrie likes to help out at the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
Featured Image By Carrie Wampler / Instagram