|Phoebe Gates Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 2002|
Phoebe Gates is an American media personality and dancer who is the youngest daughter of Bill Gates and Melinda Gates.
Phoebe Adele Gates
Seattle, King County, Washington, United States
Phoebe Gates studied at Professional Children’s School in New York City as well as trained at the School of American Ballet. She also attended Juilliard School.
Media Personality, Dancer
- Father – William “Bill” Henry Gates III (Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Microsoft, Philanthropist, Programmer, Inventor, Investor, Businessman)
- Mother – Melinda Ann (née French) Gates (Former General Manager at Microsoft, Philanthropist)
- Siblings – Jennifer Katharine Gates (Older Sister) (Equestrian Athlete, Social Media Star, Medical Student), Rory John Gates (Older Brother) (Poet, Media Personality)
- Others – William Henry Gates II (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Lawyer, Philanthropist, Civic Leader), Mary Ann (née Maxwell) Gates (Paternal Grandmother) (Businesswoman, Executive, Civic Activist, School Teacher) (Served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystem and the United Way of America), Raymond Joseph French Jr. (Maternal Grandfather) (Aerospace Engineer), Elaine Agnes Amerland (Maternal Grandmother) (Homemaker), Libby Gates MacPhee (Paternal Aunt) (Member of the UW Community), Kristi Gates (Paternal Aunt) (Member of the UW Community)
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $20 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Phoebe Gates is of English, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Scottish descent.
Phoebe Gates Facts
- She was raised in Seattle, Washington.
- Just like her siblings, Phoebe Gates wasn’t allowed to have smartphones until she was 14 years old.
- Her family has resided in an earth-sheltered mansion on the side of a hill overlooking Lake Washington in Medina, Washington.
- Phoebe’s parents have decided that, just like her siblings, Phoebe would receive $10 million in inheritance.
- Her parents announced their separation in May 2021.
- Phoebe Gates’s father is color-blind.
- She enjoys reading.
Featured Image by Bill Gates / Instagram