|Erin Siena Jobs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erin Siena Jobs is an American media personality who is the 3rd child of Apple CEO Steve Jobs and Laurene Powell.
Erin Siena Jobs
California, United States
Erin studied at Arizona State University from 2011 to 2013.
- Father – Steve Jobs
- Mother – Laurene Powell Jobs (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Reed Jobs (Older Brother), Eve Jobs (Younger Sister), Lisa Brennan-Jobs (Older Sister)
- Others – Brad Powell (Uncle), Gabriel Appel (Cousin Brother), Grace Appel (Cousin Sister), Edwin A. Jobs (Great-Grandfather), Clara B. Nicolaus (Great-Grandmother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Erin has Syrian, German, and Swiss-German ancestry on her father’s side.
- Wide smile
- Roman nose shape
Erin Siena Jobs Facts
- Growing up, Erin wanted to be an architect.
- Erin is considered to be a quiet and introverted person.
- Her father Steve co-founded Apple Inc. with Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
- Erin’s mother Laurene is the founder of Emerson Collective and co-founder and president of the Board of College Track.
- At the time of her sister Lisa’s birth, her father denied being her father. However, he later admitted to her being his daughter.
- Erin’s father Steve passed away on October 5, 2011, due to respiratory failure which was medically related to a relapse of a pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor that was diagnosed in 2003.
Featured Image By arriels.com