|Lisa Brennan-Jobs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lisa Brennan-Jobs is an American writer who is the daughter of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs and Chrisann Brennan.
Lisa Nicole Brennan-Jobs
Portland, Oregon, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Lisa studied at The Nueva School and Lick Wilmerding High School. However, after moving into her father’s home, she began attending Palo Alto High School.
In 1996, Lisa enrolled at Harvard University and graduated from there in 2000. She even spent a year attending King’s College London.
- Father – Steve Jobs (Entrepreneur, Industrial Designer, Business Magnate, Media Proprietor, Investor)
- Mother – Chrisann Brennan (Painter, Memoirist)
- Siblings – Mona Simpson (Aunt) (Novelist)
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa has dated –
- Bill – Lisa is married to a man named Bill with whom she has a son.
Race / Ethnicity
Lisa has Syrian, German, and Swiss-German ancestry on her father’s side.
- Wide smile
- Freckled face
Lisa Brennan-Jobs Facts
- She was born on Robert Friedland’s All One Farm commune just outside Portland. Her father was not present at the time of her birth and arrived at the farm 3 days later after being pursuaded by Robert.
- Originally, Lisa is from New York City.
- An earlier model of a business computer by Apple was named “Apple Lisa” after Steve’s daughter Lisa. However, at the time, Steve denied that he was the father of the child publicly despite DNA paternity showing that he was the father. On the other hand, Steve also stated that “Apple Lisa” was just short for “Local Integrated System Architecture” but decades later, he eventually confessed that it was named after his daughter.
- Her parents met in 1972 while attending Homestead High School in Cupertino, California. Their relationship was quite rocky for the first 5 years.
- Lisa’s father Steve co-founded Apple Inc. in 1977. After that, he and Lisa’s mother moved in with a friend of theirs named Daniel Kottke. It was during that time, that her mother Chrisann got pregnant with Lisa. However, due to her father not taking responsibility for the pregnancy, her mother decided to part ways with him and made a living for herself cleaning houses.
- While studying at Harvard University, Lisa wrote for The Harvard Crimson and upon completing her studies there, she relocated to Manhattan where she worked as a writer.
- Over the years, she has worked for The Massachusetts Review, The Southwest Review, Spiked, Vogue, and O, The Oprah Magazine.
- She published her first book titled Small Fry in 2018.
Featured Image By Lisa Brennan-Jobs, Lisa Jobs / lisabrennanjobs.net / CC BY 3.0