|Minissha Lamba Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Minissha Lamba is an Indian actress and poker player who is recognized for her portrayal of Zara in Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. (2007), Mahi in Bachna Ae Haseeno (2008), Muskaan in Well Done Abba (2010), and Ranjini in Bheja Fry 2 (2011). Besides that, she also garnered attention on TV after being cast as a contestant on the reality show Bigg Boss 8.
New Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Minissha attended Chettinad Vidyashram School, Chennai for a year before enrolling and graduating from Army Public School, Srinagar.
She then secured a major in English (Hons.) degree from the University of Delhi‘s Miranda House in 2004.
Actress, Poker Player
- Father – Kawel Lamba
- Mother – Manju Lamba
- Siblings – Karan Lamba (Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Minissha has dated –
- Aarya Babbar
- Yuvraj Singh – Rumor
- Ryan Tham (2015-2020)
- Akash Malik – In July 2021, Minissha confirmed dating Delhi-based businessman Akash Malik.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Punjabi Sikh heritage.
- Small lips
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Petite physical appearance
Minissha has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Titan, Cadbury, Dabur, Fujifilm, LG, Sony, Cadbury, Hajmola, Airtel, and Sunsilk.
Minissha Lamba Facts
- Lamba was in college when she started off as a model appearing in campaigns for various brands such as LG, Sony, and Cadbury.
- In her free time, Minissha loves to sleep, take long drives, and spend time with her close friends.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a journalist and at the same time had also taken a liking to model.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Adaa in Yahaan in 2005.
- Minissha had once stated that she was accused by her landlord of stealing money from her cupboard.
- She has 2 dogs named Chloe and Zoey.
- According to sources, Minissha was rumored to have had breast implant surgery done for her role as Sonia Raina in Kidnap in 2008.
Featured Image By Minissha Lamba / Instagram